The Birth Of A Prince

They say once every thousand years, a savior is born. And whatever they save, is up to them. Whether it be a person, or a kingdom, it was their choice. There was an up roar in the kingdom. A child was just born. A prince in fact. The king and queen, were ecstatic about their new born child. He laid in a blue colored basket. A small yellow blanket was draped over him. He giggled in delight as his mother played with him a bit. A few times, he tried to catch his mother's finger. The king stood next to the queen and together, they stared at their son. "Welcome to the world, Roy." His mother whispered softly, her small smile staying on her face. "You'll love it here, my son." The king added, softly stroking the baby's cheek with his thunb. The baby giggled again and, a cheeky grin was on his face. The two parents stayed with their son that night. It was a lovely family that the new born child had. In a number of years, he would learn that not every family was as lovely as his.

Hey guys! So, this was the first chapter! Hope you all enjoyed, and sorry it's short! I'm gonna publish the next chapter after I publish this one, cause it's short XD anyways, see you all next chapter! Bai!