Day And Night

Ed's POV
"Edlyn! Get your worthless ass down here, and clean up this house!" Hohenheim yelled, shaking me from slumber. I quickly got up, and got dressed before practically running down stairs, and beginning my chores. "I can't wait until tomorrow night!" Winry exclaimed, dreamily. Her tone made me roll my eyes slightly. "We'll be leaving for the ball at 7 you two. So make sure you get ready." Hohenheim explained, referring to Al and Winry. I sighed quietly in dejection. 'Of course someone like me wouldn't be allowed to go....' I thought. Hohenheim suddenly turned toward me, and began walking over, making me jump slightly and stiffen. "If you can finish this list of errands-" He stopped to take a breathe, and pull out a list- "then I will allow you to go. Understood?" He explained. I nodded in reply. The rest of the day I was cleaning the house. My thoughts ran off, whilst I paused for small breaks. I really did love the day time. I was alert, and constantly moving. I didn't have to worry about Hohenheim hitting me. As much as I hated my chores, they gave me a sense of peace. My chores had only lasted until sun down of course, and that's when my hatred for the night took over. The night time was when I would have nightmares of the past, and I'd constantly be hit. There was one exception to my hatred for nighttime. And his name was Roy.
Roy's POV
"Your highness, here's today's papers." Hawkeye stated. I nodded and excepted them. I yawned tiredly as I stared out the window in boredom. I hated paperwork. I also hated day time. It was difficult at times to get through. Especially for me. Although, I love the night. The breeze was gentle, and calming. Not only that, but the shinning moon was a beautiful sight too see. I sighed as I finished a paper. There was only one exception to my hatred for day time. And her name was Ed.

SORRY ITS KINDA SHORT GUYS ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND ILL SEE YOU ALL NEXT CHAPTER. BAI