Dreams And Nightmares

Warning, this chapter involves strong language and mentions of graphic violence
Roy's POV
"Edlyn!" A tall blond haired man walked towards the very girl standing in front of me. 'Must be her father.' I thought. He raised his hand, and he looked like he was about to hit the golden haired maiden in front of me. Apparently, she herself thought the same, because she flinched back. I raised my eye brow in suspicion. Instead, the man gently ruffled her hair. He then looked at me. "Are you alright Sir?" He asked politely. I nodded, and stood up. Hawkeye walked towards the two people and gently held out her hand, for the maiden to take. She reluctantly accepted it. Hawkeye smiled kindly at her. "Thank you for protecting the prince. Could I get a name?" She questioned softly. "Edw-" "Her name is Edlyn Elric." Her father cut in. Hawkeye nodded. "Well, thank you Edlyn." She replied, before walking towards me. "Let's go back your highness." She stated. I had a feeling Hawkeye had noticed something was wrong too.
Ed's POV
Hohenhiem glared at me. "We're going home. Now." He growled. I couldn't help but squeak in fear, knowing I'd get a severe punishment. We walked home in silence, and from the corner of my eyes, I saw Alphonse look at me in worry. Once we got home, Hohenhiem dragged me away from Winry and Al. He threw me into a storage closet we had. He locked the door, and began the torture of his abuse. "You fucking moron! Saving the prince like that! Ha! Your no hero! So get that thought out of your dumbass head!" He yelled, hitting me. "What do you have to say for yourself?!" He yelled again. A hit to my stomach. "And then you go almost lying to the Prince! I've said this a thousand times before! Your name isn't Edward!" Another hit. I gritted my teeth to keep from crying out in pain. I wouldn't give in. Although, in the back of my mind, I knew I already had. He threw me deeper into the wall, and on the short fall, my arm was cut. He just glared at me. "Stay in here all night. Got it?"

Hey guys! Sorry it's so dark, and cruel lol....anyways, hope you somehow enjoyed (at least the beginning part XD) and I'll see you all next chapter! Bai!