Horrible Mornings

Ed's POV
"EDLYN!" My step father, Hohenhiem screamed. His shout made me jolt up in my bed. "Crap. I over slept...." I mumbled. I jumped up and hurriedly got dressed before almost tumbling down the stairs. Hohenhiem glared at me. "Edlyn your late." He stated. "S-Sorry father..." I apologized quietly, looking at him as I spoke. He growled and brought his hand across my cheek, causing a bright red mark to appear. "Don't you dare look at me while, you speak. Peasants are supposed to look at the ground." He scolded. I nodded and looked at the ground. "Yes sir..." I mumbled. He smiled a bit. "Good girl." He replied. "Go start your chores Edlyn. You're already five minutes late." Winry demanded. I nodded and walked out of the house to work.
Roy's POV
My eyes softly fluttered open, and I slowly sat up, yawning. I stood up from my bed, and began getting dressed. Once I was done, I brushed my hair and walked out of my room, towards the dining hall. I sat in my seat. "Good morning your highness." One of the servants greeted. "Good morning." I replied softly. A plate was set down in front of me, and slowly I began eating. With my parents gone, this room feels so empty. I couldn't help but stare up at the family portrait of the three of us. "Sir, it's about time to begin your studies." Hawkeye stated. She was the closest person to a friend I had here. I nodded. "Alright." I replied, standing up.

Hey guys! Sorry it's short! Anyways, hope you all enjoyed, and I'll see you all next chapter! Bai!