Secrets And Truths

Roy's POV
I instinctively put Ed behind me. I sent a glare at Ed's step father. "Your majesty....?" He suddenly asked, his attitude changing. "I want an honest answer Hohenheim. And it better be the truth." I began, my voice dangerously low. "Hm? What would the question be?" He replied. "What in the world, possessed you to hurt him?" I asked. Hohenheim stared at me in confusion. I stepped towards him. "What possessed you, to hurt your own step son?!" I asked. Hohenheim glared at me, than at Ed. "Are you blind?! She's a disgrace! A worthless pile of trash! She's a disgrace to the Elric family! Edlyn deserves the punishments I've given her! She can't do anything right?! You hear me Edlyn! Your a peasant! A useless, weak, and not to mention a moron!" He shouted. I growled a swiftly kicked him to the ground. "Do us a favor and get your head on straight. In jail." I stated. Hawkeye came out from behind a bush she hiding in, with handcuffs. She clicked them on Hohenheim, and he was dragged away. I walked over to Ed, and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me back, and nuzzled his head gently into my shoulder. "Thank you....thank you so much Roy." He mumbled. I smiled and kissed his head softly.
Ed's POV
After the situation with Hohenheim was settled, Al, Winry and I went back to a semi normal life. Winry had practically cried as she muttered apologies. Our family practically went back to normal. I was able to fully study alchemy with Al, and Roy showed me his flame alchemy. Everything was perfect once again.