Parties And Gatherings

Ed's POV
"Alright Edlyn, we're heading out." Hohenheim explained as Winry and Al stood behind him. Winry was dressed in a blue dress. It was long, and had ruffles at the bottom. Meanwhile, Al was dressed in a nice dress shirt, and black pants. He looked very grown up, and that thought made me silently chuckle a little bit. "It's not a surprise that you're not going." Hohenheim muttered. I sighed silently. "This house better be spotless when we get back." He threatened, making me stiffen and nod. I quickly began sweeping the floor. They walked out, and Al gave me a look of sympathy as he left. Within a few hours, I had finished. I ran up to my room, and threw my closet door open. In there was a dress shirt, and pants. The shirt was red, with buttons. The bottoms were black, and fit me just right. I hurriedly threw on my clothes, and pulled my pony tail. I had to make sure Hohenheim didn't see me. I quickly put my silver pocket watch on as I walked out my home. I had to get back by 12. I sighed as I began walking to the castle. A carriage pulled up next to me. "Hey, your that girl that saved the prince right?" The guy asked. I nodded shyly. "Ye-Yeah..." I replied. "I'm Maes Hughes, a friend of the prince. And you are?" He asked. "I-I'm..." I trailed off. He raised an eye brow. "Ed. My names Ed." I replied. He nodded. "Well Ed, would you like a lift to the castle, seeing how your going there now?" Hughes asked. "If it's not an inconvenience." I replied.
-Time Skip-
Hughes and I stepped out. "Thank you." I said softly. He grinned. "No problem. Edward." He replied before walking in. I froze. 'He....he figured it out....' It made me happy, for some weird reason. I smiled softly as I stepped in, only to be stopped by guards. I frowned softly. 'No....I was so close to seeing him....' "She's fine, let her on through." Roy's voice cut through the air. I smiled softly as he walked over. He took hold of my hand, as we walked in. "I almost didn't recognize you." He chuckled. I smiled sheepishly. "Yeah..." I muttered. "Care for a dance?" He asked. I nodded, and he wrapped an arm around my waist, and grabbed my hand with his free hand. I placed my hand on his side and rested my head softly on his shoulder. We danced around for a bit, and he suddenly leaned towards my ear. "You don't have to say anything....just let me do the talking okay?" He whispered softly. I nodded in confusion. "Your name isn't really Edlyn is it?" He asked. I stiffened slightly. "I thought so....your name...Ed. It's really just a nickname for Edward huh?" He continued. I nodded slightly. "I'm sorry I didn't realize it sooner Ed...he hasn't been treating you right has he?" Roy asked in a soft, gentle tone. We stopped moving, and he wrapped his arms around me. I shyly hugged back. "Ed, I need you to answer me honestly. Has your step father hurt you?" That question made me stiffen, and I looked at the clock. It was 11:30. I had to leave. So, before I could respond, I ran off. Back to my home.

SORRY THIS UPDATE TOOK SO LONG. BUT LOOK. ROY'S BEGINNING TO FIGURE OUT WHATS HAPPENING TO ED. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED BAI