Information And Realization

Roy's POV
"Ed?!" I exclaimed as he ran off. I hope I didn't scare him....."Your highness, there you are." Hawkeye stated walking towards me. "Mm?" I replied. "Is everything okay Sir?" She asked. I shook my head. "No.....everything's not okay...." I replied. "Sir....?" She asked again. "He's scared of something....I can tell." I said softly. Hawkeye nodded. "God only knows what horrible things he's gone through..."
Ed's POV
The minute I got home, it was 11:55. I hurriedly changed into my night clothes, and put everything away, in fear Hohenheim would find out. Then, I realized I had dropped my pocket watch.
-A few days later-
Roy's POV
"Your majesty....one of the maid's found this on the ground..." Hawkeye explained. I looked at it. It was a silver pocket watch. I raised an eye brow in question, and clicked it open. Inside it read; Don't forget 3.Oct.11
"Any idea who's it is?" I asked. She shook her head. "Then I suppose we investigate hm?" I replied. Hawkeye nodded, and I stood up. Hawkeye called for a carriage, and we stepped in. The carriage drove us into town, and we stepped out. After, we began asking around for information about the watch. One of the people we asked seemed to know who's it was. "Ah. That's Ed's watch..." She explained. I nodded, almost eagerly, for her to continue. "Do you know what the date stands for?" I asked softly. The old women nodded. "Yes, I remember that day quite well. It's the day Al and Ed's mother died." She explained. I nodded slowly. "Thank you for helping us." Hawkeye explained. The women nodded. "Any time." She replied. Hawkeye and I looked at one another as we walked. It was time to confront a certain step father.

Sorry the chapters a little short, but two chapters in one day! XD anyways, hope you all enjoyed, and I'll see you next chapter! Bai!