Guards And Enemies

Roy's POV
Hawkeye was pounding on my door. "Your majesty! Wake up! We have to go into town in a few hours!" She exclaimed. "Alright...I'll be up soon..." I mumbled tiredly. I comfortably laid down, and tried to go back to sleep. Suddenly, someone burst through my door. "Your majesty. Get up." Hawkeye said, threateningly. I shot right up and scrambled for my clothes. I got a glance of Hawkwye smirking slightly as I got ready. Once I was done, I brushed my hair and walked to the dining hall for breakfast
Ed's POV
I tiredly sat up in bed, and grabbed my clothes. Wearing these things made me a bit sick. I mean, I don't have anything against girls clothes, but they weren't made for me, a guy. Even so, it's not like I have a choice. The last time I refused to wear this clothes, Hohenhiem beat me senseless. I shuddered at the memory. I put my hair up in a pony tail, and walked downstairs to make breakfast. Once I was done, I walked to everyone's room and woke them up. They all sat down at the kitchen table and began eating. I walked outside to start my chores per usual.
Roy's POV
Hawkeye and I were walking around town and people gasped, smiled or waved excitedly. I chuckled and waved or smiled back. We stopped at a few markets, and bought a couple things.
Ed's POV
"Edlyn! Come here!" Winry called. "Okay..." I replied quietly, walking toward her. "Papa wants us to go into town together. So, be on your best behavior. Understood?" She demanded. I nodded and we walked inside to meet up with Al and Hohenhiem. Together, the four of us walked into town. I bought a few things here and there. Suddenly, a scream was heard, and so was pounding foot steps. Like the steps of a horse. "Your highness! Watch out!" Someone exclaimed. My head snapped towards the shout, and saw that a wild horse was running towards someone. He looked like the person I ran into yesterday. Suddenly, my natural instincts took over, and I dropped the bags I was holding. "Edlyn! Get back here!" Hohenhiem exclaimed. I clapped my hands together and made a block push the person out of the way. I ran over to him. "What are you?! Blind?! You could've gotten run over by a horse!" I exclaimed. He chuckled. "I knew you'd jump in and save such a handsome guy like me." He replied, smirking. I was caught completely off guard and stood there in shock. 'This guy's a complete idiot....'

Sorry this chapter took so long guys! Anyways, hope you all enjoyed, and I'll see you all next chapter! Bai!