Helping And Breaking

Roy's POV
As Hawkeye and I arrived back at the castle, I looked at her. "I take it you saw it as well?" I asked her. She nodded. "Her father seems harsh...." She replied. I nodded as well. "Poor girl..." Hawkeye muttered. "Why not give her a visit Hawkeye?" I suggested. "Huh? What do you mean?" She replied. "Let's give her a visit. If we both have an idea of what's happening to her, maybe visiting the Elric household can definitely support our idea." I replied. Hawkeye nodded. "Alright. I'll ask around for the address then."
Ed's POV
My eyes flickered open slowly, as I saw I no longer in the closet. "Eh....?" I muttered in confusion. Suddenly, Al came into my sight of view. "Oh, brother! Your finally awake!" He exclaimed happily. I nodded and weakly sat up, groaning a little. Al quickly rushed to my side, and placed a hand on my shoulder gently. "Don't push yourself Ed. Just relax...." He said quietly. "B-But H-Hohenhiem.....h-he'll b-be pissed i-if he finds o-out....." I replied, stammering in fear. Al looked at me in sadness. "I know....but I couldn't just sit there and watch you suffer....anyway. Hohenhiem isn't home right now." He replied. "What about Winry?" I asked. Al shrugged. "She's not home either. Dunno where she is..." He replied. I nodded. "Okay....." I stated. I looked at my arm and saw it was bandaged up. "Oh that? Just be careful okay? We don't want your wound to open up again." Al explained. I nodded again. "Thanks...." I replied quietly. "Alphonse! I'm home!" A loud voice exclaimed. It made shivers roll down my spine. I've heard that voice so many times. I knew it was Hohenhiem, but constantly hearing him he'll still made me shake in fear. "Coming!" Al replied, looking at me apologetically. I nodded and mouthed, "Go." He nodded and walked out the room. As Al left, I decided to inspect the new bruises and make sure they would heal okay. I had one on my stomach, back and arm. I sighed and just curled up on my poor excuse of a bed. I let myself cry. It was during these moments when I thought about how mom had to leave us because of her sickness.
-Flash Back-
"Mom! Please, don't leave!" I cried. She weakly waved towards me to come over to her. Once I was close enough, she wrapped her arm around me weakly. "It'll be alright Edward....Hohenhiem will take good care of you and Al okay? Just be a good boy for him. I love you...."
-End of Flash Back-
Once upon a time, he used to be a good man. A good enough man I could actually proudly call my step father. But, once mom died, he started drinking to 'help' deal with the emotional pain. A loud knock on the door caused me to snap out of my thoughts, and wipe my tear stained face. "Edlyn! Come get the door!"

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a bit! Anyways, you got to know a little bit more about Ed's past and stuff XD Hope you all enjoyed, and I'll see you guys next chapter! Bai!