Room And Attic

Ed's POV
I walked into the house, through the back door. I was forbidden to enter through the front. I sighed softly until Al walked in. "Hey Brother." He greeted softly. I smiled a little. "Hey Al. Hohenhiem and Winry home?" I asked. He shook his head in reply. "No. They won't be back until tonight." He explained. I sighed in relief. "Thank god....." I muttered. Al looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry Ed..." He trailed off. "Hm? What for...?" I questioned. "You have to suffer because of him....I wish mom never met that man..." He replied quietly. I shrugged in reply. "It's nothing I can't handle. And besides, letting that bastard pick on me, allows me to protect you." I replied, smiling brightly at him. Al nodded. "Okay....how are your bruises healing?" He suddenly asked. I stiffened up a bit. "What type of question is that? They're just fine!" I replied, shrugging again. He just laughed. "Whatever you say Ed." He laughed. It was sad. A cruel joke. This is my way of protecting Al? Please, even a dog could do better. 'I'm just a worthless failure of a brother.....why does Al look up to me so much.....?' I thought, as I walked up to the stairs of my 'room'. It's the attic. I would've either shared a room with Al, or gotten my own room, but because Hohenhiem compared me to the size of a peanut, he thought I didn't deserve to live happily in a room. With a comfortable bed. The bed in my room was terrible. It was basically a mattress with a pillow, and a blanket. That's it. I sighed and laid down on my sorry excuse of a bed, and drifted off into sleep.
Roy's POV
Ever since I ran into that girl earlier, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Those golden eyes, and her golden sun kissed hair. It was breath taking. But, why was she so timid? She seemed so scared to talk to me. Was it because I'm a prince? No. I don't think that's why. I walked into my bed room and slipped into my pajamas before laying down in bed, and drifting off.