Home Life

Opening the refrigerator I grabbed a bottle of water then turned as the door was closing. As I turned I heard my dad in the hallway upstairs and Luke coming down the opposite stairs that my dad was walking toward. Walking to the stairs I met Luke and we walked to the front door.

      "Here you go, Monkey." Opening the door, Luke walked through then turned and said thanks.

      "No problem, see you next week sometime." Closing the door I headed back upstairs to my room, then got my book, sat down on the futon and started reading. The next time I looked up it was dark and the birds were starting to settle down. Going over to the window, I climbed out and lied down on the roof tiles, looking at the stars. As I was looking I saw a star shoot across the sky, then blink away.

       "I wish I may, I wish I might, wish upon a star tonight, right?" Sighing I thought of something.

       "I wish I could have something good happen to me, like friends, that would be good, or maybe just a life time supply of chocolate would work." Rolling over I got back up and went inside. Looking through the window behind me, I turned, pulled out my futon, pulled the throw pillows off of it putting them in the closet, then got pillows from behind and my blankets from underneath. Setting up my futon for the night I thought about Dr. Green and Luke. There was something about them, beside how happy they both were, that made me think they were very similar in some way. It could just be how they are both so handsome, but it could also be something elseSitting down I could hear the parental unit moving around downstairs. It sounded like mom was in their room and dad was in the kitchen on the phone. Listing harder I could make out bits of his conversation.

      "Yes McCoy I realize how close they could get, but think about what happens if those big ones play sports, especially the Stiles Cobra or whatever his name was, we would get huge profits from that." A pause then,

      "I'll tell (Y/n) to get close to them, that way we can influence them some through her" Have fun trying Daddy Dearest.

      "Well good for her then, why should I care what she wears, if it's not appropriate then it's more likely to get their attention anyway." Another pause,

      "Like it matters that she's ugly, they are teenage boys after all, they'll go after anything that's at least half way decent." Such a great father, truly I'm tearing up with adoration up here. The phone call must have ended because I heard him get up and walk over toward the living room. After a second the TV turned on to a sports channel and I finally went over to turn my light off, leaving the window open and unknowingly, letting a silent, blond ninja into drug me too sleep and bug the rest of my house that he had missed before. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      I am so, so sorry for not updating. I've been sick and have been catching up on school! I'll get the next part up soon, I promise. To anyone else who has had to do school work on ixl.com, I understand your pain. Until next time ma seze's.