The First Day of Hell: Part 1

We all know school is hell, but it gets worse and worse. The conversation from last week with my dad is still stuck in my head, and I don't know what to do. I want to actually be friends with these guys, even if there is something off about them, but I don't want to do what he wants. Glaring up at the building, I sighed and walked out of the forest toward hell incarnate. 

Merging in with the large group already there, I squeezed my way into the main commons hall. Getting bumped in the shoulder as I walked, I made it to my normal spot in the corner, and began to people watch. People who know of me, but don't know me, always say that I am watching to report to my dad, though it couldn't be father from the truth. I almost never talk to him, or do what he wants with the intent of what he wants. Looking over the groups of kids talking and groaning about school, I smiled slightly. Though I hate this place, and its energy, I love to see so many people who all collectively have one thing in common, hating this place. 

Walking in the hallways was even harder than walking into the commons. People smashed together in the traffic-ways, and it created one large moving blob of sweaty, groping, teenage bodies. Moving around as best as I could, I managed to get out of the mass and made it to my first classroom. My schedule was pretty much exactly what I had wanted. 

Homeroom in room 135

AP English in trailer 10 - Ms. Johnson

AP Geometry in room 220 - Ms. Smith

Violin in Music room B - Mr. Blackbourne

AP World History in trailer 32 - Mr. Morris

Lunch

AP Biology in room 107b - Mr. Gerald

Japanese in room 212 - Dr. Green

Gym in the gym - Mrs. French

Study / Free hour

Looking up to find a seat, I picked on in the corner by the window and sat down. As people filed into the room, I sat looking out the window, and avoided talking to people. I wasn't in the mood to deal with them, and I had no idea on how to handle the boys I was so inclined towards. The bell rang and a collective sigh went through the room. Let the first day of hell officially commence.