Fashion King

"I am so sorry (Y/N). Max wouldn't normally do something like this, but he was just so excited to see you, and he hasn't been let out since this morning." Kota rushed out, gently wiping my hands with an antiseptic towel. The sting from the towel let me focus on Kota. My head still pounded lightly and my back was stiff. My hip felt as though a drummer were practicing on it to the pulse of my blood. Victor stood behind us at the door, leaning against the wall as he watched Kota clean my hands. Pebbels ticked against the ceramic tiles lightly, echoing under Kotas mumbled apologies. 

      "I told you it's fine Kota, I've had worse." I whispered, my voice wispy and quivering. Throwing the towel away, Kota pulled a couple large fabric band-aids from the first-aid kit on the beige counter and opened one, setting my hand on the counter next to them gently. Leaning down, he placed the band-aids on my hands, his whispering over to make sure the adhesive was sticking to my palms. 

      "There, that's better. Did anything else get hurt when you fell?" Kota asked, holding my hands and looking at me expectantly. Victor perked up, looking at my face. Shaking my head a wave of dizziness overcame me and I swayed lightly, grabbing Kota's hands tightly. Hands grasped my waist softly from behind me, fingers wrapping around and tickling my ribs. Through my blurry image of the room, I could see Kota in front of me, frowning lightly as he talked. 

      "(Y/N), what's wrong? Did you hit your head when you fell?" He said, letting go of my hands to pull at my chin, looking into my eyes. Wave like images rolled over my sight, blocking Kota's face. Going away finally, I was greeted with a bright flashlight shining into my eyes. Flinching back, I ran into Victor's chest and leaned against him slightly to take some pressure off of my hip. 

      "It looks like you might have a slight concussion. I'm going to call Doc and see if he can come look at you, is that ok?" Nodding my head, Kota grabbed his phone out of his pocket and started messing with it. 

      "Doc and Gabe are on their way now. Doc wants you to lay down, but don't fall asleep, we don't know how bad the head damage is and he dosesn't want you to lose any memories."Kota said, putting his phone away and helping Victor lead me to Kota's bed, both slowly letting me lay down on my back. 

      After a little bit, I could hear the front door open and a man called out through the house. Yelling that we were up here, Kota walked to the door above the stairs and greeted whoever was at the bottom. Footsteps pounded up the stairs and Dr. Green appeared at the top along with a teenage boy. He was a little taller than me, his hair a deep mahogany brown with two blond strips in the front. Electric blue eyes looked at, playfulness and worry shining through. 

-------

Sorry for how short it is, and for the long wait! More will be coming soon!