Chapter Two.

Dominic's P.O.V

"Are we ready to fucking party?" I exclaimed as we stood outside the club, over-excited and a little tipsy before we even got in. "Oh fuck yeah!" Glenn cheered in response, matching my excitement to drink. All night he had been ready, as had I. But Drew on the other hand had very different vibes to us.

"I dunno, I might just go home." Drew groaned, wimping out because his headache was still present. The way he had been on about it throughout the night, it was as if he blamed us for it. "Bitch." I remarked, slightly annoyed that for the third time this month he was backing out on a night with us. "Whatever, I'm not dealing with your shit tonight." He said and walked off down the street.

"We don't need him." I shrugged and Glenn agreed, knowing that we weren't in the mood to deal with his either.

We entered the building after having a friendly chat with the bouncers, who knew us well. Glenn and I strolled straight up to the bar and ordered our drinks. The bartender was cute, but not as eye catching as I like. So I decided she wouldn't be my next conquest, well not tonight at least.

"Jack and Coke." Glenn shouted over the ear piercing music, which he wasn't yet immune to like I was. "And for you handsome?" She said directed at me. "Vodka." I told her with no effort of trying to flirt in my tone.

The young girl made it very obvious that she wanted my attention, but in all honesty she had better chances capturing Glenns'. The staff here were never my goal, unless they were irristitable. I made a packed with myself a few years ago that I would not make enemies in places I visited regularly. The bouncers here has became somewhat family members to me as had the rest of the staff. But the one that stood before me, the one whose name I could never recall, would not be shaken off.

Women fell into three categories in this club, therefor finding the ones that did not was a very complicated mission. My eyes scanned the dance floor in search of the fourth category, not committed and to die for.

As I was about to end my search for the time being, a woman in a tight black dress that left little to the imagination caught my eye. Her hips swayed with the beat, the dress riding up at the back that curved round. Heels to match that made her legs the focal point. An hourglass figure that paired well with her petite stature, a body I would love to get my hands on despite having yet to see what the front had to offer.

"I'm going in." I told Glenn, who was observing her with me. Then took my vodka and downed it in one, leaving a burning sensation at the back of my throat. "Good luck." He patted me on the back and searched for his own girl to take home tonight.

I stalked up to the girl, straightening my plain white shirt as I did. Once I reached her I grabbed onto her hips and began to dance with her casually. She seemed to not mind as she ground her ass into me with no hesitation.

So she isn't taken, I checked off the list in my head as I scanned her fingers for a ring just in case.

I saw a guy from across the way who was staring at her, and it was obvious she noticed him too. She paid no attention to him and the show he was trying to put on for her as she continued to grind into me.

Not desperate.

I scanned near us if there was any girls staring our way, since women always looked to either give signals or check out the guy their friend was dancing with. I saw no one and a smile made its way onto my face.

No girls night.

Even though this girl had managed to tick every box of mine, I couldn't help but feel there was something wrong with her. I didn't know what it was yet, but deep down I had a feeling I wouldn't like it when I found out. She was too good to be true to not have anything wrong with her.