Chapter Three

Dominic's P.O.V.

I woke up to hear gentle snoring from besides me, my eyes wandered over to see the girl from last night in a peaceful slumber. She looked beautiful when she sleep, so innocent and child-like. None of the girls I had woken up to next in the past, ever made them thoughts cross my mind. usually their make-up was smeared, hair stuck out in every direction and breath reeking of alcohol.

The events of last night crossed my mind and confusion spread through me as I thought about the reason why she would've come home with me, and the more I thought the less it made sense. The women had acted as if she hated me, yet would wake up soon half naked in my bed.

The idea to kick her out had entered my mind, but I wasn't sure I could carry that out. As amusing as it would've been to watch her do the walk of shame, I decided against it. Maybe it was the fear of never seeing her again or my conscious finally surfacing.

After slowly making my way out of the bed, in an attempt not to wake her, I quietly went to the bathroom. My phone pinged and I opened the message instantly to shut the sound off. Then brushed my teeth as I read through.

From ~ Dad.

Today you will be attending a gathering. It's a business function, so dress nicely. Also please try to get on with Amanda as I'm getting the feeling you don't like her.

~ Dad.

Amanda, now she was a difficult subject. She was the women that ended up going from secretary to millionairess in less than a year, due to my father not being able to control his sex drive. This is the same women that was aware of his marriage, yet made clear advancements. Despite the fact I was a child at the time it occured, I still knew enough to despise her. It was hard to love someone whose hobby was dipping their hand in my father's pocket and making my life a misery like it was a sport.

To ~ Dad.

Okay, I'll be there. Text me the details. And no I will not be speaking to her, I don't like her you're right. Therefor I will keep my mouth shut.

Even with the risk of an argument, I always remained brutally honest with my father, it was easier to be on the same page. Soon after he texted me the details and told me to keep up appearances, words that could remained unspoken.

Next in my routine was a quick shower, more rushed this morning than others as I didn't know when she would wake. The soap lathered up on my body while the beads of water washed it down the drain. Then with one rinse I was out with a towel wrapped around my waist and my hair dripping wet.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I entered the room. She jolted slightly and raised a hand to her chest, the draw she was searching slightly ajar. "I was just... looking for clothes!" She lied, her cheeks flushing red. "In a draw filled with jewelry? I highly doubt that, what were you really doing?"

The look of shame appeared on her face as she admitted to snooping. "Why?" Was my only question. "Because look at this place! I've only seen this many things sparkle when I was in fucking pre-school doing glitter art."

"You have a foul mouth." I said as I moved towards her. "You're twenty something and acting like you've never heard a curse word in your life." She threw a look of judgment at me, arms crossed. "Twenty one." I informed her as I shut the draw she was looking through, then opened my underwear draw. "So am I."

"You should brush your teeth, bad breath isn't cute." She slapped my arm and I chuckled, the nodded my head towards the bathroom. As she walked my eyes focused on the sway of her ass as it peaked out from underneath the shirt with each movement. "Do not touch the green one, use the orange one only. I'm serious." I told her as my OCD kicked in. "So the green one yeah?" She replied, then locked the door behind her.