Chapter Nine.

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTEXT, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER OR WHEN YOU SEE THE HEATED BIT THEN SKIP. I HOPE YOU ENJOY ;)

Dominic's P.O.V

I sat on the couch bored out of my mind wondering what to do. I had tried watching tv, but nothing good was on. Also playing games on my phone, but everyone of them seemed to bore me. I even tried taking a nap to pass the time, but I couldn't manage to sleep. I was trying to do anything but call her, which was what I've been wanting to do for hours.

Fuck it, I thought.

I picked up my phone and dialled her number in record timing. She picked up after a few rings, which I was happy with.

"Hello?" She greeted.

"Hey, wanna hang out?" I asked, getting straight to the point. 

"Umm okay.." She laughed. "Sure." 

"Where should I pick you up from?" I wondered, eager to leave.

"My sisters apartment." She replied.

"Okay, get ready. I'm leaving now." I smiled and with that I hung up.

I threw on my jacket and left immediately. I ran down the stairs to the lobby, since the elevator was out of service. And waited outside patiently for my car. The valet brought it to me quickly and I thanked him, then jumped inside and drove off straight away.

The drive was short, seeing as there wasn't any traffic. And not soon after leaving, I was outside her house honking my horn to get her attention.

"Stop fucking honking!" She yelled as she exited the apartment and ran to my car.

"Sorry, I just wanted you to hurry up." I smiled as she entered the car.

"You could've called me." She pointed out.

"Sorry." I repeated and leant in for a kiss, which she gave into straight away.

"So.. Where... To?" She said between kisses.

"The backseat?" I suggested as we parted. She hit me playfully and I laughed. "I have somewhere in mind, don't worry."

She looked confused as I pealed away from the sidewalk and started driving to my destination. I rested one hand on her thigh which she took in hers and I liked the warmth that came with it.

"It seems like you're going to kill me." She repeated my words from the other day and I laughed.

"If I was going to kill you, it would be with pleasure." I winked.

"Was that meant to be sexy? Because it made you sound like a fucking pysco." She laughed.

"Well that failed then." I chuckled.

I pulled up onto the sidewalk and parked the car.

"We're at..."

"Prospect park." I told her.

"Oh, okay. Let's go." She chirped.

Once we entered the park it was filled with people, sitting, having picnics, taking photographs. All of them looked cheerful and happy. I took her hand in mine as we began to walk around, following one of the trails.

We walked around for a few minutes before deciding to rest on the grass that was by the lake. She sat in between my legs and I wrapped my arms around her. Sadi stared into the lake with a smile etched on to her face, which was enough to brighten up my day.