Chapter Fourteen.

Dominic's P.O.V

I dropped Mercedes off at hers, giving her a kiss goodbye, then jumping back in my car to go and meet Glenn. He was waiting for me at his room, and didn't give an specific time to meet him there. But I needed to talk to him as soon as possible.

As I drove back to the hotel, I had a million questions running through my head. I knew my feelings for Mercedes were  growing, but I didn't know how to handle them. My head was going crazy at the moment with thinking about her and Angela coming back on the scene.

How did she get my number? I wondered.

I knew it wouldn't be long before she got my address too. If someone had given her my number I was sure they'd give her my address too, no doubt about it. And if she managed to get ahold of my address, I knew she'd fly out first thing to come and see me.

Whenever I had finally gotten over the situation and come to terms with what had happened, she would always come back and destiny my happiness. It had been this way for a year now, her just constantly finding my number or emailing me. She always managed to get in contact with me and I could never find out who was giving her my information, but they was.

I pushed my thoughts about the bitch aside and focused on the situation at hand as I parked my car. I handed the keys to the valet and headed for the elevator leading to glens room.

Once I reached his floor, I banged on the door and waited for him to answer. I tapped my foot un-patiently and began knocking again until the door swung open.

"You took your time." He huffed.

"Sorry, I had shit to do." I shrugged and followed him inside.

"Yeah, you've had alot to do lately." He muttered under his breath.

"What's that meant to mean?" I asked, getting pissed off with his attitude.

"Well I dunno Dom, I mean you've been doing a fucking disappearing act ever since that girl came along. That isn't you, you don't ditch your friends for a girl." He answered.

I didn't say anything as I sat on the couch and waited for him to throw more at me, which he did.

"What's so special about this girl anyway? Is she an amazing fuck or something? She got moves that you've never seen before? Because that's the only reason I could understand you ditching us out for her." He questioned.

"I haven't fucked her." I replied, and leaned back into the couch.

"What? Then why're you around her so much if you're not even getting anything." He said, obviously confused.

"Because I think I've caught feelings..." I admitted.

"You what?" He said, looking shocked. "How?"

"Because I didn't fuck her.. Instead we just.. Talked." I sighed. "It was nice, she's different you know. She's not like the others."

"Right... So what are you going to do about it?" He asked, still looking shocked.

"I can't do anything." I told him. "I'm not ready for a relationship."

"I'm not surprised after that bitch.. It was some bad shit." He responded.

We sat there in silence, thinking about what to do. I stared at the floor, wondering if I could be ready even though I knew I wasn't. She didn't deserved to be fuck around. Sadi needed a man that could be reliable and care for her, I just wasn't that guy.