Chapter Twenty-Four

Dominic's P.O.V

Mercedes and I was lied in my bed, her asleep whilst I was still awake. She had came back to mine after getting shouted at from her boss about taking a long lunch break, when the truth was she had to go home and get a new shirt. Even though she has apologised to her boss she didn't care because according to us her lunch was far too good to miss out on, which was the truth.

I had offered to do it again, but at home this time and she responded with she was too worn out for a second time in one day. I guess I had to keep in mind that she hadn't had sex in a while, and her sex drive wasn't as high as mine which I was okay with for now. But soon I planned to turn her into the sex pest I know she could be, soon enough she would be that.

We had got home at seven since I picked her up from her office and she had been sleeping ever since we got in, skipping dinner and our movie plans altogether. I had told her to go get changed, then went in five minutes later to find her passed out on the bed. It was obvious she had planned to sleep as she was butt naked underneath the covers.

First, I admit, I took it as a hint until she told me to fuck off like the foul-mouthed girl I knew and loved. Then I took that as my cue to back off and she was too tired for more. So instead I switched on the tv in my room and decided to watch Family guy to pass the time until I went to sleep.

She lied peacefully in my arms, snoring softly and twitching every half hour with her breathing following in sync with mine. Our chests were pressed together as her heart beats mimicked mine, but I swear each time she made a cute face mine skipped a beat. We were both naked but it was still so warm with our body heats merging together. The cover was thin luckily as I had told the maid not to switch it to my winter one when we hit September.

A knock echoed from the front door as I lied there. I waited for it to go away but it just kept knocking.

"Hold on a minute." I told whoever was behind the door as I reached for some sweat pants, since I now knew how much Mercedes hated it when people saw me naked.

I opened the door and luckily I did get dressed because my dad was standing there with my mother. It was weird seeing them together and I didn't know what to say as they walked in sync into the living room.

"Yes?" I spoke, directed at my dad.

Unlike my dad I could never stay mad at my mum, no matter how much she pissed me off. She was someone who I'd bow down to if she asked me to, whereas even though my dad had gave me a job I'd probably spit on his shoes if he asked me.

"Let's talk about earlier shall we." My dad said and I grew confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, baffled. "I've not seen you today?"

"You don't have to see me to annoy me Dominic. Every single person in that building including me and the other CO's, who were in a meeting might I add!, heard you and your girlfriend having sex!" He exclaimed. "I mean seriously? You have somewhere to go if you want to have sex Dominic, you don't have to do it in your office."

I laughed... A full on laugh as I saw how mad he was. Which he threw back the child line at me, on how I need to grow up. Whilst I was nearly wetting myself.

"It's not a laughing matter." He said with a stern tone.

"It really fucking is." I laughed until tears escaping from my eyes.

I was nearly on the floor as I kept looking at my father morphing into a tomato each time a sound came out my mouth. My mother, as professional as she was trying to be, gave a little chuckle as she turned to him.

"Really? I didn't expect this from you." He frowned.

"The boy was just having fun, finance is boring, give him a break." She giggled.

"Wow, so now you're siding with him!" My father yelled.

"Shhh! Mercedes is asleep." I scowled and stopped laughing in fear of waking her. "I promise it will not happen again.. Well half-promise...." He glared at me. "Okay, okay... Full promise."

Half..

"Thank you, now on to bigger things." My father started.

I rolled my eyes and lied on the couch with my head under a pillow waiting for the bullshit that was about to be thrown at me. I knew that whenever he started with that it was always something I didn't want to do, it had to be. Every single time he said them words from as far as I remember it was always something I tried to bed my way out of.

"I want you and Mercedes to go for dinner with Angela, she's back in-"

"No."

"Let me fini-"

"No."

"Domi-"

"Never, nope, no way, fuck off, na, no."

"But you haven't heard why-"

"Do I have to start speaking a different language for you to get the message?" I lifted the pillow off my face and looked up at him. "The answer is no, end off discussion."

My mother and father looked at each other, trying to figure out what to say. My father was looking at my mother for help, whilst she looked down at me and nodded as if she understood.

"I'll cut you off if you don't." My dad threatened.

"No you will not!" My mum stepped in, shouting at him.

I smirked as he shrunk down to the size of a smurf just by her words, and had yet to look up to see the glare. It was entertaining when this happened. He thought he was the big man in control until she stepped in and immediately made him shut his mouth before he pissed me off.

It was a good and a bad thing she still treated me like her baby boy. Bad because all the girls I dated which had only been one, now two had to go through an interrogation and back ground check before they touched me. Luckily she found out about Sadie a little later. An a good thing because she'd let no one put a dent or hurtful word to me.

Even when we was in court fighting against the accusations Angela made, she was the first one saying she wanted to rip her throat out. But as defensive as my mother was to me, she was also too nice to the mentally ill such as Angela. Not that she had been diagnosed, but I could bet she needed psychological help and fast.

They argued back and fourth until finally my mum snapped, just telling him to shut up and he did. Cowering down to her by lowering his head and his eyes.

"Let's put it this way, if he doesn't want to he doesn't have to." She directed to my father. "And you.." She glared at me, which soon turned into a half-smile as I shot a cheeky grin. "No sex in the work place! Got it?"

"Got it." My father and I replied in sync.

"Now let's go, we have something to attend." She told my father. "See you later sweetheart." She smiled as she kissed my forehead.

"Love you mum." I said in a child-like voice.

"Love you too sweetheart." She blew a kiss.

"Bye dom." Dad said flatly.

"Seeya asshole." I smirked and shut the door on his face.

I laughed as he pounded at the door until my mum once again put him in his place. Then I wondered back into my room, getting un-dressed on the way and jumped back into bed naked with the girl I loved. Except she wasn't there.

I grew confused as I searched around the room for her then heard the toilet flush and breathed out. At first I was in a panicked state, but now I knew where she was I calmed down. She walked out with a lazy attitude and got back into bed.

I made a joke about washing her hands, which earned me her middle finger. A chuckle took over me as I kissed it, and she wrapped herself around me making the bed comfortable once again as we both fell to sleep.