Chapter Twenty

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT YOU CAN SKIP TO THE END OF THE CHAPTER WHEN IT BEGINS. IF YOU DO WANT TO READ IT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED... lol.

Dominic's P.O.V

I returned home at early hours in the morning after being bailed out of jail. I got charged with assault and no doubt it would be all over the headlines tomorrow, but that was the least of my worries. Mercedes was with me and had waited all night for me to be released. She was tired and so I had carried her to my bed, since she didn't get any sleep whilst waiting.

Considering I was under the influence when the assault took place, I was surprised that my dad came to bail me out. I thought he would've just left me there to rot, but instead he picked me up and expected me at work at 8am Monday morning. Luckily that was two days away and I had the whole weekend to spend with Sadie.

She was lying on to me as I wrapped myself in the covers, looking up at the ceiling with a blank stare. Her head was on my chest and her arm crossed over as her hand rested in the crook of my neck. She had attempted to get me to sleep by stroking my hair, tickling me lightly but none of it worked. I was far too awake to go to sleep, replaying the events of tonight as I lied there.

Sadie shifted on top of me and I could see her eyes fluttering open. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Why ain't you asleep yet?" He smiled.

"Just can't sleep." I shrugged and sat up a bit, so my back was resting against the headboard.

"Well sitting up isn't going to help." She chucked and sat up with me, her body on top of mine as her head rested in the crook of my neck.

We didn't say anything for a while, just sat there with our hearts beating in sync and body heat rising. That was until she started kissing my neck, slowly and softly. Her hand moving to the opposite side to hold it in place as her mouth did the work.

"Sadie, what are you doing?" I asked, as pleasurable as it was I was confused.

"I'm wearing you out, now shut up and go with it." She giggled and continued.

Her mouth moved up to mine as she placed herself on my lap, grinding herself into me. Even though slow was nice sometimes, I didn't want to go slow with her. I wanted her as quickly as I could and to hear her moan for me quicker.

I switched our positions and lied her down on the bed, with me now on top. She moaned as I was grinding into her, whilst my hands went to work on her body. My mouth leaving wet, hot kisses on her neck, whilst my hand was tangled in her tied up hair. Before her hair was in a tightened ponytail and now it was a tangled mess in my hand.

"Dominic, don't you think we're going a little too fast?" She spoke, breathless.

"Do you want me to slow down?" I asked and stopped what I was doing.

She thought for a second, staring up at me as our noses brushed together.

"Forget what I said." She said and I went straight back to what I was doing.

Her bra was already off, making my job much easier. So my hands was now holding her breast, flicking her nipples till they were hard and then went in with my mouth. Sucking, flicking with my tongue, nibbling and squeezing whilst she moaned.