Chapter Twenty-Three

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT THAT WILL DEFIANTLY NOT BE GOOD FOR YOUNG READERS, PLEASE SKIP THE PART OF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ OR ARE UNDER-AGE, THANK YOU.

Dominic's P.O.V

It was Monday and as any other Monday, it was boring and slow. So boring that I started finding anyway to entertain myself. First I played a few games on my phone, then that got old. Then I decided to play mini basketball with scrunched up paper and the trash can beside my desk, but I ran out of paper.

So instead I sat at my desk with my feet up, staring at New York outside my office window. If I was honest I should've been getting on with work, but I saw it as I have my own office so there is no need to. If anyone was to come in I'd just pick up the phone and talk to myself for a minute until they went away.

"Mr Foster-"

"Yes, I will set that up." I said as I pretended to be on the phone.

Bring!! Bring!!

"Mr Treymaine is on line 1." Piper laughed as she left the room.

I felt like an idiot as I picked up the phone. As I talked to the client I was half in the conversation and half out, my head was still pounding from last night causing me not to be able to focus.

"Yes I'll arrange the meeting and email you." I said in a professional tone.

"Thank you Mr foster." He replied.

We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone. My eyes went straight to the clock and saw it was lunch time, which got me up to my feet in an instant. I skipped past reception, not literally, and straight through to the elevator.

As I got in I noticed someone getting out, Sadie. I grabbed her arm and turned her to me, she looked shocked but pleased to see me.

"Can we talk?" She asked as we blocked the doors.

I nodded and re-traced my steps back to my office with her by my side. I told piper not to bother me as we entered my office, shutting the blinds as soon as we got in. Then I locked the door from the inside, so we wouldn't be disturbed.

"How did you know where I worked?" I wondered.

"Well your dads the CEO, I was certain he'd hook you up with a job." She laughed.

"So... what'd you wanna talk about?" I said knowingly.

"The fact you have a child... and you didn't tell me." She replied flatly.

"One, she doesn't know it's my child. Two, it probably isn't my child. Three, I never told you because I knew this would happen. Four, I gotta say you look beautiful today." I winked.

She blushed slightly, but then went straight back to her hard expression. I walked over to her as she stood by my desk and kissed her. The kiss was short, which I wasn't happy with so I decided to lift her up on the table so her head was level with mine.

"Can we please forget about it?" I asked.

She said nothing as I continued kissing her closed lips.

She's playing hard to get, I thought.

"Please?" I begged as I continued to kiss her. "Mercedes, please."