Chapter Twenty-nine

(The next day) 

Dominic's P.O.V

Yesterday was perfect and today was even better. We spoke all night long and the went back to the room. Admittedly we drank too much wine and was half drunk when we reached the bedroom. When we got there it turns out she had another surprise for me, a black lace bodysuit that hugged her body perfectly. From that moment I was on an all sexual high, but there was something that confused me. Usually I would've just taken her, there and then. But each time I tried to speed up I would get this thought in my head to go slow. To caress her and hold her, truly make love to her and show her how much she means to me. 

I woke up before her to see her hair shining in the light and her beautiful naked body sprawled on top of me. Her skin was the softest thing I had ever felt and her mouth was ajar as she snored quietly. The lips I longed to kiss were full and a deep shade of pink, seeming to be more desirable than ever. She was pure perfection and my lust grew deeper as she sleepily snuggled into me. 

"Baby.." I whispered in her ear and she groaned, continuing to sleep on me. "Wake up, it's Christmas!" I exclaimed loudly and she shot up, wide eyed, panicked. 

She grabbed her phone quickly and scrolled to see the date. Then before I could protect myself she was beating me with a pillow. I laughed as she grew more annoyed with me. The beating changing from one hit per second to five. "I thought it was Christmas!" She slammed it down on my head and I roared with laughter. "You're an asshole." She chuckled and fell back onto the bed. 

"Always." I smirked and wrapped my arms around her. "Morning." I smiled. 

"Morning." She tried to hide her smile. Her eyes glistened in the light and her smile was enough to make the suns light dampen in my eyes. 

"You're amazing." I grinned. "So beautiful.." I kissed her. "Perfect.." I gripped her hair. "So fucking beautiful." She giggled underneath me as I climbed on top. 

My hands ran over her stomach as I kissed her neck repetitively, the next one deeper than the last. Her eyes closed and she let the pleasure take over, her heart racing beneath me. I grind into her whispering sweet nothings in her ear as I moved further and further down her body. Until my tongue reached the pleasure spot, making her quiver beneath me, her hands running through my hair. I stopped and looked up at her, smirking in the process. 

"Please." She begged and she became soaking wet. "Please Dominic.." 

My tongue touched her once again, circling slow and keeping the same pace as my fingers. I pushed them deep inside her as her hips bucked, my other hand held them on the bed. The pace picked up as she was getting closer and closer, unable to breathe properly. Her legs shook violently as she came undone, my tongue licking up the remains of my work. 

Her eyes opened.. she looked amazing. "My turn." Was all I heard before I was flipped on my back with her sat on my face. I took this to my advantage and flicked my tongue on her sensitive spots. It was obvious I had control, I always did with each time I touched her. The pleasure I gave her gave me so much more, I loved seeing her eyes flutter close and her back arch. Her fingers running through my hair as she says my name in sweet whispers coming close to her destination. It was pure enjoyment for me to watch, the best show I had ever witnessed. 

She gripped the headboard as my tongue did the work she longed for, then finally she found some self control. Moving down to my length she grabbed it and pumped it slowly as I watched. The look on her face held lust as her pupils dilated sending me into a high. In my experiences with her I knew she was utterly cum drunk at this point. Her hair a mess and her breath increasing rapidly as she pumped faster. 

She bit her lip and stared into my eyes as I watched her, they held an evil look. Once of desire and lust and all of the above mixed in together. If I stared any longer I knew I wouldn't last long, but she was so mesmerising. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she lowered her head and began to take me in her mouth, moaning as she did. 

"Sadie." I said as she hollowed her cheeks, sucking harder each time she went back for more. "Fuck!" 

She chuckled and continued to pleasure me. "Say my name again." She demanded and went back in for more. I repeated her name over and over again until finally I gripped onto her hair and slowly lifted her from me. "What's wrong?" She asked and cocks her head to the side, a movement that makes me want her ten times more. 

"I can't wait any longer." I tell her and lift her hips so shes hovering above me, a gasp escaping from her lips as I lower her onto me. 

Her hips rocked and she moaned loudly, louder than usual. She wanted me and god did I want her, I wanted her like no other man could. My desire grew deeper as she lent back, revealing two full breasts that were hidden by a curtain of hair. I knew she enjoyed this position but I want- no needed more of her. 

I was now on top of her with one swift movement, her legs high in the air and I entered her deeper than before. Her eyes fluttering shut and her climax nearing with every thrust I made. Then as if all of a sudden she began saying my name, over and over again. Whispering in my ear like she needed to remind me of it, her nails raking down my back as her legs shook. Then that was it.. she was gone. "Fuck! Dominic!" She screamed as her held hit the pillow forcibly and her back arched, pushing her beautiful body against me. 

"Say it again." I told her as I was coming close, she listened to my demand. Repeating the words over and over again in my ear and she finished. Then with the words, "Cum inside me.", I was released, like they were the magic words to my undoing. An I did, I came inside her not thinking about pulling out. As I came she came one last time mixing us together in more ways than one. 

I stayed inside her for a minute, laying on top of her, my breathing rapid. She stroked my hair and wrapped her legs behind my back, as if that's where I should stay. My head hid behind her hair, the duvet on the floor and neither of us saying a word to spoil the moment. Our naked bodies intertwined which is the way I always wanted them to stay from this point on-wards. 

If I was honest this was my home, she was my home. Wherever she went I was at home and at peace. As her eyes stared into my soul I didn't move, she knew it at this point. With one look I knew she knew I was hers.. hers to keep forever..