Chapter 2 - Introductions and a Party

When we got to the party, I could hear the music and the bass beating on the floor. We got inside and the smell of alcohol was so strong, I could feel myself getting a little dizzy. Natalie turns to us and starts shouting to be heard above the music.

"We're getting totally wasted today am I clear?"

We all look at each other and shrug.

"Um, I'm not gonna drink okay? I'm the designated driver!" Brian shouts. Natalie nods. "Okay that's fine I guess." And she turns around and makes a beeline to the drinks. I follow her, and Jacob and Melissa go off somewhere, probably to start making out in a corner. Aiden was already making out with a girl right in the middle of the dance floor, shamelessly lifting her dress up.

Natalie didn't even have to tell me to get wasted. That was my plan in the first place. I went to the keg and poured myself some beer. I swallowed and it burned its way down my throat. After about two more cups I felt the slight buzz which meant that I was almost there. I downed a couple of more drinks and I was ready to dance. I grabbed a random guy from the crowd and pulled him with me to dance.

I looked at him and saw that he was alright. He had blond shaggy hair and brown eyes. When he saw me his face light up and his eyes filled with lust. His hands started roaming around my body and I started grinding up against him. I could feel him getting excited down there, and drunk Hannah didn't mind that at all.

I kept on grinding against him and I looked back to see his head thrown back and his eyes closed. I heard a breathy moan come from his parted lips. He opened his eyes looked at me. When he saw that I was already staring at him, he smirked at me and  crashed his lips against mine. I was surprised by the forcefulness of the kiss, but drunken Hannah didn't try to push him away. She just kissed him right back.

His hands went down to my ass, and he squeezed them, causing drunken Hannah to moan from the feeling. He traced his fingers along my ass through the dress and I tore my lips from his to throw my head back and groan. He took that opportunity and started to kiss my now exposed neck. He skimmed his lips along my neck and every now and then, he would flick his tongue out against my neck.

I took my hands from around his neck and I ran them down his chest, feeling his hard muscle through his shirt. My head went forward again, and he didn't waste any time in finding my lips with his own. He traced his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly opened up for him.

I instantly tasted the alcohol from the beer he most likely drank from earlier and it finally kicked in. I can't keep on kissing him. The alcohol is getting to my brain and it isn't letting me think straight.

I pulled away, needing to get away from the smell of alcohol and the pounding music. I found the backyard and I went outside and closed the door after me. I saw a bench, so I went to sit on it. After about 10 minutes, my mind started to clear a little bit. It was still kind of fuzzy, but it wasn't as fuzzy as it was before.

"Hey, can I sit next to you?"

I turned to face the source of the sound. There was a guy, but I couldn't see him well because there was no light. I nodded. "Sure, go ahead." So he went forward and sat down.

We sat there in silence for about two minutes. I was about to say something, when he beat me to it. "So you go to Johnson High?"

"Yeah, I'm a senior." He nodded. "Do you?"

He looked at me confused.

"Do I what?"

"Do you go to Johnson High?"