Chapter 20 - 'Looking for us sweetheart?'

Dedicated to......

Lifeebuddy!!!

Thanks for pushing me to keep on writing even though I felt like giving up. You're so special, I hope you know that!

You may read now...

~

Chapter 20 - 'Looking for us sweetheart?'

I headed down the stairs, trying to avoid Luca. That was so embarrassing, I don't even want to face him again after that.

I turned and headed into the kitchen where all of my friends were. They were all eating and talking and having fun.

"Hey guys." I said, collapsing into the chair. "When are we going to check into our hotel room?" Jacob shrugs and keeps on shoving the spaghetti into his mouth while Aiden was recording him. Melissa and Natalie were cheering him on and Brian was laughing so hard, that tears were streaming out of his eyes.

"Uh, uh, we have to be at the hotel..." He checked his watch, letting a few more chuckles escape. "Right about now. Come on guys, we're heading to the hotel so we can check in." He called out to the rest of our friends.

"Aw, but Brian! I wasn't finished!" Jacob cried out, some bits of chewed up spaghetti flying out of his mouth and onto the kitchen counter and floor. "Oops."

I scrunched up my nose in disgust and Melissa laughed. She walked over to him and planted a peck on his cheek. "Aw, you're just too adorable." He gave her a cheeky smile and they both started to walk out of the kitchen together.

As I was watching them walk out, I started to wonder what was wrong with him. But then I remembered that I was really good friends with him, so I shut my mind from those thoughts.

I made my way out of the kitchen and I noticed everyone standing near the front door, waiting for me. "Oh sorry guys. Come on. We still have to get to the hotel." I walked toward the door, but stopped instantly once I heard the deep and husky tone of none other but Luca.

"I hope you're not planning on leaving without saying goodbye."

My head snapped up and I saw him leaning against the doorframe, looking at me with a smirk on his face. My eyes widened in surprise and I stumbled back a bit. "Uh. Uh, yeah. Of course we were. We were just-"

I never got to finish my sentence because Natalie rushed forward and enveloped him in a hug faster than you can say, 'hey'. "Oh! Don't worry! We would never dare forget to say goodbye to you!" He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her for a goodbye hug. "Well of course." He said. "How could you forget to say goodbye to the one and only guy who gave you spaghetti?"

"Oh man, that shit was the bomb." Aiden said, stepping out from behind Brian, whose hands were clenched on his sides. I raised an eyebrow at the sight and I snorted, not loud enough for everyone to hear me, but loud enough for only Brian to hear me. He snapped his head over in my direction and I lifted my lips to a smirk. His cheeks started to turn red and he turned his head away from me. I snickered to myself quietly and I saw Brian glare at me from the corner of my eye. I made a big deal of laughing and he made his way over to me.

"What?" I said when he reached me. "Why are you laughing?" He growled. I snickered some more before I answered him. "Well, you're making it pretty obvious that you like her." His eyed widened a fraction. "Really?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Yeah. If you don't want to see her with other guys, then I suggest you tell her how you feel before she ends up dating someone else. You're not the only guy after her, you know that right?"