Chapter 6 - 'While I'm thinking, just don't talk to me okay?'

"Hannah."

Poke

"Hannah"

Poke

"Hannah get your fat ass off of the bed right now before I make an tub full of ice and throw you in it!" I hear my best friend Natalie scream.

I don't say anything even though I really wanted to scoff and roll my eyes at her. Throw me in a tub full of ice? Pfft, yeah right!

"Fine. But you asked for it Hannah. You better not get mad at me for this!"

After a while, I didn't hear anything so I guess she made it look like she was actually going to do it. A small smile slips on my face. She wouldn't do something like that. I thought about it for a while. She wouldn't... Right?

After a long time, I decided to go back to sleep. I knew she wasn't capable of doing something like that.

About an hour later, I hear a loud bang of the door which almost made me jump up in my bed, but I made sure that I didn't. I kept my face neutral as Natalie takes one of my legs in her hands and drags me off the bed. I hit the floor with a thud.

"Ow! Natalie, what was that for?" I whine while rubbing my now sore ass.

I look up at her and I see that she has a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Get ready to feel the coldness of ice in a tub!" she cackles crazily and by this point, I knew that she was telling the truth. Fear courses through my body and I try to get up quickly. "I'm up, I'm up!" I cry.

She made sure that I stayed on the ground and she straddled me. "Oh no Hannah. It's way too late now. You should've known that I was capable of doing something like this."

She gets up and drags me to the restroom, ignoring my loud cries of protest, or asking for someone in this house to help me. As we were going to the restroom, I saw hope.

Natalie's mom was coming up the stairs with an amused smile on her face. I start to thrash in Natalie's arms again.

"Brenda!" I remember to call her by her first name to get on her good side. "Help me please! I know that you won't let Natalie do this to me right?"

She laughs. "Oh I'm sorry Hannah, but you're on your own for this one." Natalie high fives her mother and brings me to my doom. As soon as I'm inside, she turns and locks the door. I peer inside the tub and I see that the tub was indeed full of ice.

I only have one last hope and I know that it won't work. I shall plead with Natalie so that she can let me go. "Natalie. Come on, we can work this out." I say with my hands up as if I'm approaching a wild animal, and in this case, I kinda think that I am approaching one.

"Nat, think about this. I know that deep inside of you, you really don't wanna do this."

She snorts. "Hell yeah I do. Your face will be hilarious! Now stop trying to reason with me. It ain't gonna work." And with those last words, she pushed me into the tub full of freezing, cold ice.

The minute my body hit the cold water, I felt numb. I couldn't feel anything or hear anything besides really loud screaming. Oh wait, that's me. The last thing I heard before blacking out was Natalie's hysterical laughing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up to my head pounding. I groaned. What the hell happened?

"She's awake!"

"I know that, I can see that! I think even a deaf person would be able to hear her loud groan."

I heard a snort and someone else laughing. I open my eyes and I see Natalie, Melissa, Jacob, Brian, Aiden and Noah all sitting around my bed.