Chapter 4 - 'Who are The Slayers?'

The next day at school, I got to my locker to see none of my friends there. Maybe they're at another locker? I thought. I went to all of their lockers, but none of them were there.

Maybe when they found out that I was an agent and that they could be in danger by knowing that, they didn't want to be with me anymore.

But what about Natalie? She already knew that.

Oh yeah. Well then where could they be?

I don't know, but you better get to class. The bell's about to ring right--

RRIIINNGG!!!!

now.

I hurried to class so that I wouldn't be late, but I texted Natalie first. During history, I was thinking of a bunch of reason as to why they wouldn't be at my locker, or at any of their lockers. When the class was almost finished, I only managed to get one reason, and everytime I thought of it, I felt so sick to my stomach. The only thing that I could think of, was that they were taken by The Slayers.

 They're the gang that killed my parents. So when I thought of it, I didn't like it at all. The minute the bell rang, I ran out of the class so fast, I made several people fall. While I was running to the restroom, I ran into Natalie and knocked her down.

"Natalie! Where the hell were you?" she smiled sheepishly. She was about to  answer, but then I saw Aiden, Jacob, Melissa, and Brian come up behind her. I ran to Aiden and Brian and jumped on them and hugged them.

Aiden chuckled. "Well, i didn't think that you would miss us that much." Brian and Jacob laughed with him and Natalie and Melissa smiled, but i however kept a frown on my face. Brian immediately saw that i wasn't that happy, so he stopped laughing immediately and frowned.

"What happened?"

I sighed. "I thought you guys were taken by The Slayers. You guys scared me half to death!" Jacob looked confused. "The Slayers? Who are The Slayers?"

Natalie rolled her eyes. "It's the gang that killed Hannah's parents you dimwit."

His mouth turned to an O and he looked at me sheepishly."Sorry Hannah. We were just planning on su-- oomph"

Melissa elbowed him in the gut and smiled at me. "He's just being stupid. What he was trying to say was that we were planning on... we wanted to..."

"We were planning on supplying you with help for defeating The Slayers!" Aiden burst out.

We all looked at him in confusion and shock. Brian gave him a look and slowly turned back to look at me. "Yeah... Apparently that's what we were planning to do..." he trailed off awkwardly. I rose an eyebrow and was about to say something when Jacob ran up to Aiden and grabbed his shoulders.

"We're gonna help her defeat The Slayers? Dude, if you haven't noticed, their name is The Slayers, and they might, oh i dunno, SLAY US!" he exclaimed in pure fear. I smiled and rolled my eyes at this. I went up to Natalie and Melissa and pulled them into another hug.

"Please don't ever scare me like that again okay?"

They smiled and nodded. "Don't worry okay?" Natalie said and i nodded. "Now let's leave these idiots here and let's go to class okay?" we all linked arms and walked away from the laughing Brian, the irritated Aiden, and the terrified and complaining Jacob.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Try it on."