Chapter 26 - 'Are you on your period or something?'

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

Sorry that this chapter isn't long enough... But at least it's an update!

Enjoy ~

**

Chapter 26 - 'Are you on your period or something?'

"I think she's waking up now."

"That's what you said an hour ago, but she didn't wake up."

"Okay, it wasn't my fault she stirred for so long, I thought she would wake up."

"Whatever Aiden. Just keep looking at her."

"Jeez, why do you have to be so bossy?"

"I am not bossy! You little son of a-"

I opened my eyes to see Natalie and Aiden fighting. Natalie had Aiden in a head lock and he was struggling to get out of it. I rolled my eyes and turned to go back to sleep when I felt a penetrating glare on my back. I flipped to the other side and saw Noah glaring at me. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?" I asked, making everyone look at me.

"What?" I asked again.

Natalie squealed and jumped on my bed with such happiness, I thought she was going to burst. "How was your date?!" She screamed in my ear. I heard a faint ringing sound in my ear and I pushed her away from me. "Ugh Natalie. Can you not scream in my ear? It's like nine in the morning." I said.

"Actually, it's noon." Brian pointed out, nodding his head towards the clock on the nightstand. I turned my head and my eyes nearly bulged out of my head when I saw that it was indeed noon. "What the hell?" I shrieked. I slept for literally the whole day!" I jumped out of bed and crashed into Noah who went sprawling on the floor with me on top of him.

I groaned and placed a hand on the part of my forehead that was throbbing. I glanced up at Noah and winced when I saw the look on his face.

He was pissed.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concern evident in my voice. His face softened but then something clicked in his head and he was back to glaring at me. He shoved me off of him, making me fall flat on the floor. I scowled in his direction only to see him standing up and brushing himself off. "Fine. I'm just peachy."

He stalked off and the room grew quiet. I looked at Melissa for help and I raised an eyebrow. "Anyone want to tell me what's going on?" I asked. Natalie just shrugged and Aiden was on his phone. I rolled my eyes. Typical.

I got up rubbing my now sore butt and I walked over to my dresser. I pulled out some clothes and I looked back at them. "So what are we going to do today guys?" I heard footsteps and I looked to my right to see Brian looking inside my drawer. "Wait." He said looking up at me with wide eyes. "You don't have any underwear in there right?" His face started turning a pinkish color and my mouth split into a wide smile and I chuckled at his cuteness. "No, don't worry. There's no underwear in here."

He sighed in relief. "Oh okay good. Well then just wear something comfortable. We're just going to go sightseeing." I nodded and started looking through my drawers. I came up with white shorts and a simple shirt. I closed the drawer and was about to open my underwear drawer when I remembered that Brian was still next to me. I turned to him and smirked. "Brian. If you don't want to see my underwear or bras, then I suggest that you turn around."

His eyes grew wide and he didn't hesitate in turning around. I laughed and opened it up. I chose matching bra and underwear and I closed the drawer. "You can turn around now Brian." I said after making sure that my undergarments were covered before he turned. When he turned he chuckled nervously. "Well.. I'm just going to go to the kitchen and... And make sure that Noah is okay." He rushed off without another word and I was left there, just standing and staring at where he was standing a few seconds before.