Chapter 21 - Explanations

New chapter up for you guys ! Trying to make this one long, just for you guys!

Enjoy !

~

Chapter 21 - Explanations

"Alright. Well then you better have a damn god explanation for this." Brian said, sweeping his eyes around the room, worry clouding his features.

"Well... You see... Can we sit down? This is a long story." I said, trying to stall them a bit. Aiden sighed, but made his way over to the couch and he sat down. he propped a leg over his knee and he looked at me expectantly. "Well? We're waiting." He said. I rolled my eyes, but headed over to where everyone was nonetheless.

"Alright. Well, I woke up and I was about to go back to sleep, but I heard a noise. Of course, I was going to go check out what it was. So I got up and went to go check what was going on. I saw your notes and by the way, thanks for leaving without me guys. I feel the love." I glared at each and every one of them. Natalie and Melissa gave me a sheepish look and the guys had the audacity to smirk at me. That only fueled my anger more. Instead of giving each of them a piece of my mind, I decided to continue on with my story.

"Well, after I read the note, I was going to go onto the computer to search up the fashion catalogs that Natalie wrote about in her note. but-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Aiden interrupted me. "No wonder her note was so long!" He shook his head. "Girls." He muttered under his breath and I saw Brian next to him nod his head ever so slightly.

I rolled my eyes. "Anyways... I was about to go onto the computer, there was that noise again. So I forgot all about the catalogs and I headed over to where the noise came from. I ended up at the window and someone threw a grenade." Everyone's eyes widened and I couldn't help but roll my eyes again. "Don't worry guys. I threw the grenade out of the window before it could blow up inside this room." I said, waving my hand mindlessly.

"Well, I looked out the window to see if I could find the people who threw the grenade, but there was no one. Then I heard a voice behind me and there were three guys standing behind me. Some words were exchanged and blah, blah, blah. Yadda, yadda, yadda. And bam. We were fighting. Long story short, I killed all three of the guys and there was blood. A lot of blood." I said, finishing with my story, and leaning back onto the couch.

Everyone seemed satisfied with my answer and they all started to get up from the couch. Everyone except for Brian. He stayed seated on the couch, eyes fixed on the floor, his face contorted in concentration.

"Wait..." Brian said, trailing off. "But if you killed the three guys, what happened with their bodies? Where did they go?" He asked.

Everyone froze in their position, turning to me slowly.

Ah fuck Brian. Why do you always have to be the logical one?

"Well..." I hesitated. "I don't know." I lied.

Please believe me, please believe me, please believe me...

"Yeah right. Seriously Hannah. What did you do with the dead bodies?" Jacob said, coming closer to me. He didn't have anger on his face, nor did he have fear. All he had was reassurance. Reassurance that everything was going to be okay and that whatever I did wasn't that bad.

"I threw them out of the window." I muttered under my breath so they wouldn't hear me.

"What Hannah? We couldn't hear you." Natalie said, coming closer also.

"I threw them out of the window." I repeated louder, so that they could hear me this time.

Six pairs of eyes widened in surprise and horror. Except for Aiden's. His held humor, mixed with fascination. "You did what?!" Melissa screeched in horror. Aiden snorted, putting a fist to him mouth so that he wouldn't burst out laughing. I could see his body shaking and all I wanted to do in that moment was punch him.