Chapter 35 - Step 1 in Getting Over Noah Stone

Holy fudgeballs guys! My sister had told me that I hit 4K reads, but I thought that she was pulling a sick prank on me. So I logged on and I saw that she was right, that I actually hit 4K reads!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I literally want to cry in happiness right now! When I first started this book, I didn't think that I would get this much reads and stuff! I know that it's not a lot compared to other people's books, but it's a lot to me. Thank you guys so much!! I love you, each and every one of you!

This chapter is going to be dedicated to my sister, and my best friend, lifeebuddy! Thanks!

The dress on the side is Hannah's dress on her date! It's gorgeous!!

Listen to the song on the side if you haven't heard it already! It's called Rude by MAGIC!'

I'm sorry that this chapter is really short, but I'm going to try to make it up to you guys next time by making the next chapter longer and more interesting! This was more like a filler chapter...

Okay, I'll stop my rambling and let you get on with the story.

Enjoy ~

***

Chapter 35 - Step 1 in Getting Over Noah Stone

I lied in bed, feeling around for the box of tissues. I know that it's under the covers somewhere.

"Where are you?" I muttered to myself.

I grabbed something and I smiled in triumph. "Got it." I took a tissue out and blew my nose. After all my snot was out of my nose and onto the Kleenex, I threw it onto the floor along with the others. I'm sure my floor was covered in used tissues, but at this point I really didn't care.

I grabbed the tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and I shoved a spoonful into my mouth. I smiled softly at the creamy, chocolatey taste and I swallowed.

Nothing can make a girl happier than a tub of Ben & Jerry's.

I know that I said that I was going to get over Noah, but it's been so hard. Lately at school, he's been showing up wherever I was. Once I had turned a corner and there he was, leaning against a locker with a leggy blonde. I wanted to smash something out of pure rage and jealousy, but I simply just walked away instead. I couldn't let him get to me.

Another time, I had walked into Starbucks to get my day lifted up, and there he was, sitting on a couch with a brunette, feeling up her skirt.

Let's just say I left quickly after that.

So now, I just chose to stay home and wallow in my own self pity. I didn't want to see him anywhere else besides school.

I scooped up the last of the ice cream and I shoved it in my mouth, enjoying the last of it. After I was done, I threw it onto my floor along with the tissue papers and the empty bag of chips.

I snuggled into my blanket and I closed my eyes, preparing myself for a nice, long nap. Only that didn't happen.

My door bursted open and I snapped my head up to see who dares disturb my peace. There was a gasp followed with the sound of someone gagging. I looked over to my door and I saw Natalie covering her face with her shirt. She was looking at my bed, her eyes searching all over it, trying to find me.

I guess there were some used tissues that I forgot to throw onto the floor.

"God Hannah. What the hell happened?" She asked, her face still buried in her shirt. I threw the blanket off of me and I sat up in my bed. "Nothing. You know what happened with Noah. I guess it's just barely taking it's toll on me." I shrugged. "No big deal."