Chapter 11 - 'May I remind you, this is a marble floor!'

Chapter 11 - 'May I remind you, this is a marble floor!"

I woke up to the sound of thumping foot steps and someone calling my name over and over again. I groaned and rolled over in bed. Whoever it was ran into my room, and I heard a thump. I'm guessing they thought that the door was still there, so they were planning on bursting in, and they fell on the floor instead.

I heard someone groan and I pulled the blanket over my head and I snickered quietly to myself.

Idiot.

"What the heck Hannah? What in the world happened to your door?"

I didn't answer, but started to fall asleep again. Man, I was really tired. Maybe it was those pills that the doctor gave me yesterday.

I was so close to sleeping, when I felt someone smack me in the head. I groaned and pulled the blanket around me tighter in response. They hit me again and again, but I ignored them and only pulled the blanket tighter with each hit.

Apparently they figured out that hitting me was getting them nowhere, so now they started to pull on my blanket.

Oh hell no. Not the blanket.

I started to pull the blanket back, and they started to pull also. The next thing I know, we're in a full blown tug of war. I open my eyes to see who I'm fighting with and I see Aiden there with his eyes shut tightly, trying to get me to let go of the blanket. I snorted. Yeah, no way is that happening.

He let go of the blanket, and I fell back on the bed with an 'oomph'. He let out a evil smirk. "Alright then. You want to play this way? Then we'll play this way."

I was about to ask him what he meant, when he stalked closer to me and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder as if I weighed nothing at all.

I squealed in surprise and I felt the blood start to rush to my head.

"Aiden! Put me down!"

I heard him laugh and he only hit my back. "Nope. We have to go out today, and you wouldn't get up. Natalie had to call us in order for us to get you awake."

I got confused. "Why didn't she just wake me up herself?"

I felt his chest vibrate when he chuckled and he started going down the stairs. My head bounced up and down with every step and hit his back on the way down. On the last step, my chin hit his back so hard, I bit my tongue in the process.

I cried out in pain and tried to reach to get my tongue. I couldn't, since my hands were in his front in a really uncomfortable position. I felt him stop and ask, "What's wrong?"

"I bit my tongue!" I wailed like a three year old child. He paused for a while, but kept on walking. I just knew that he rolled his eyes at me, and I rolled my eyes at the fact. We walk into the kitchen where everyone was waiting, and I saw them all roll their eyes at the way he brought me downstairs.

Natalie's parents walked into the room, and they both also rolled their eyes at our childish behavior.

Okay, what was up with everyone rolling their eyes today?

I dismissed the thought as I felt Aiden put me down. Let me just say, he did not put me down gently.

"Ow! Aiden! Why did you just throw me to the floor! May I remind you, this is a marble floor!" I complained. I got up and rubbed my now sore butt and I glared at all the people who were laughing. "Hey! It's not funny!"

Natalie's dad wiped the tears from his eyes before answering. "Oh come on Hannah. You have to admit it was pretty funny!" I huff out a breath of annoyance and turned on my heel to go to my room.