Chapter 18 - Italy

Chapter 18 - Italy

I looked up from my plane ticket and at the boy who was sitting down in the aisle seat. I cleared my throat. "Excuse me." I said, my voice shaky from my nerves.

Damn it Hannah! Get it together!

He looked up at me and moved a bit so that I could go past him and onto my seat. Once I sat down, I sighed and stretched out my legs, unaware of his gaze on me. I put my bag onto the floor and pulled my phone and earphones out from it. I popped them into my ears and leaned back into my chair.

The song, 'Where Have You Been' by Rihanna started blasting through them at full volume and I pulled them out of my ears so that I wouldn't get any ear damage or something like that. I winced and let out a small, 'oww...'

I heard someone snickering from the side of me and I whipped my head to the side just in time to see the hot guy laughing at my stupidity. I glared at him. "What's so funny?" I said, rubbing my ears.

"Nothing." He choked out and turned to the other side so that I wouldn't see him smiling and chuckling at me. I huffed in annoyance and turned to look out the window. Whatever. It wasn't that funny.

Right?

I decided to forget about him and I rested my head against the window and closed my eyes. Maybe I can get some sleep instead of getting to know him. I could really catch up on the rest that I missed out in when I was rudely awakened by Jacob.

I felt myself drifting off and I was suddenly torn away from the real world and I entered the dream world.

***

"Hannah! Hannah, wake up dammit!"

Someone was shaking me. They were shaking me and it was getting on my nerves. I opened my eyes and everything was blurry. I blinked a few times and my eyes started to get back into focus. I rubbed my eyes and got rid of any sleepiness that was left and I looked up into the eyes of Aiden and he was looking at me with annoyance all over his features.

"Finally you're awake." He muttered and walked away and out of the plane.

I rolled my eyes at him and I found myself looking at my left to see if the hot guy was still sitting there, but if course he wasn't.

Whatever.

I stood up and stretched, popping all my tense muscles and I started to fix my stuff to get off the plane. As I was almost done, a flight attendant came up to me and tapped on my shoulder lightly.

"Excuse me ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to please leave this plane. We're already late for our next flight, and we can't afford to be later than we already are." She said with a snobby tone.

I looked up at her and scoffed. "Okay. I'm almost done." I said with a faux polite tone and went back to packing my things. I pulled my handbag over my shoulder and slid past the attendant. "I'm done."

As I was leaving, I heard her mutter, "Bitch." I smiled at that.

Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment.

I stepped out of the tunnel and I looked around the airport. My mouth gaped at the sight in front of me.

Damn this place is huge!

There were a lot of people hustling around, trying to get to their destination on time, people at the restaurants, buying things like coffee and food, kids running away from their parents, candy stores, gift shops, and so much more.