Crash

I walked down the sidewalk, phone in hand. My hood kept falling down because of the light drizzle. The sky was becoming darker by the second.

Approaching the crosswalk, I looked both left and right. I was about to make my step when I noticed an Irishman with neon green hair walking across.

A blue truck zoomed out of the corner out of nowhere and didn't notice the man. I rushed to him and pushed him out of the way.

The truck slammed into my body, throwing me at least 10 feet; probably more. My body hit the ground with a thud; my bones shattering in pieces.

The Irishman was pushed to the sidelines before the car slammed into him. There was something special about this man, with his neon green hair, to his stubble on his face. He meant something if I wanted to save him from a car.

The blue truck zoomed off, not caring that he just hit a 24/25 (you could pick your age) year old.

I was laying there for some minutes, until my spirit lifted from my body. I looked down and noticed i was a light white; almost like a pale white.

I placed my hand on my stomach, only to have it go right through me. Well this is great. I'm dead.  I floated above my body and looked around. I saw the man that I pushed out of the way on the other side of the sidewalk.

He was by a sign, looking straight at the road. I followed my eyes to where he was looking and he was looking exactly at my body.

His face had guilt on it. He looked down back at his phone, shrugged and walked away. I drifted towards where he was walking. I followed him to his apartment.

He went to the 25th floor, unlocked his door and walked in. Now we should see where this will lead on.