Pictures

"Bear?" Jack calls out from another room. "Hm?" I hummed. "I have to show you something!" Jack walks out of the room with an envelope in his hand.

It was a plain orange envelope, but something was inside if it that made it bulky. "What is it?" I ask, pushing myself up off the couch.

As Jack opened the envelope up, he had had a goofy grin on his face; like he was overly happy that I asked him what it was.

He carefully pulled out a stack of..

Pictures?

"Jack, what's that?" I ask. I push myself up from the couch and float over to him. "Pictures!" Jack cheers out.

"No shit," I say sarcastically. Jack rolled his eyes and continued with the envelope. "But, what are the pictures for?" I ask, peering my head over his hands.

"You." Jack mumbles out. "Me?" I question, making sure I heard him right. "It's for the picture frame I got you." Jack informs me, walking over to the coffee table.

He sets down the envelope, along with the stack of my pictures. I float towards him again with my presence right next to him.

"How'd you get them?" I ask him; my curiosity getting the best of me. "Well, just to say I "broke" in your house." Jack shrugs at me, his eyes scanning my body.

"What the fuck"! I scream out, laughs pouring out of my mouth seconds later. "I'm sorry, I tried saying I was your boyfriend but they didn't believe me." Jack explains.

He bends down to pick up the picture frame and holds it out to me.

"Here." Jack puts it in my hands. He picks up one of the pictures of me and slides it at the top of the frame.

"There!" Jack shouts out, a goofy smile plastered on his face. He grabs it from my hands and runs into his bedroom.

I chase after him, giggles coming from the mouth.

"And right here." Jack whispers to himself. He places the picture frame right on his bedside table; smiling.