Story's

"Really?" I question, tapping my fingers lightly on the couch. Jack sat next to me and shifted in his seat.

"Well, okay, I'll start with this. So my name is Sean but people call me Jack." He says lightly, flashing me a small smile.

"Aha, yes I know!" I smile towards him. "Really? How?" He asks, running a hand through his green hair.

"I heard you whisper it to yourself?" I hesitate before speaking again.

"Well that's enough about me! Your turn!" Jack changes the subject. He leans towards the small coffee table and grabs his cup of water.

"Would you like some?" He offers, sticking the water cup towards me. "Um, well yes but I can't. I'm a ghost," I chuckle lightly. "But thanks!" I thank him.

"Oh.. Yeah I forgot." Jack chuckles, his cheeks getting red. He puts his head down and scratch's the back of his neck.

"It's fine, Sean." I smile at him. He nods and still tries to cover his cheeks again.

My lord was that adorable.

"So, I'm guessing you want to know about me.. Right?" I question, looking at his bright blue eyes. "Yes, if that's okay with you.. Um?" Jack trails off.

"Oh! You don't know my name well I'm (y/n). (Y/n) (l/n)." I introduce myself, sticking my hand out for him to shake.

Jack stick his hand out and "shakes" it. "What a beautiful name may I say." Jack whispers to me. I heard what he said and instantly blush at his statement.

He flashes a smile at me. "Okay, I'm sorry Jack. I'm changing the subject," I say taking a look around his apartment.

He doesn't say anything to me, he just continues staring at me.

"Okay, so my father passed away when I was a baby and my mother passed away when I was in my teen years. Also, my uncle-" I get interrupted my Jack.

"How did you die?" Jack asks that one question I was avoiding. I didn't want to tell him how I died..