The Truth

"Bear, please," Jack pleads at me. "Here me out."

I turn my head around to him, tugging my arm out of his hand. "Leave me alone." I mumble.

"Bear.. Please." Jack begs me, trying to pull me into him.

I sigh and turn myself in invisible. "Please, I'm begging you.." Jack sobs out.

Was he crying? Over me?

I blinked at him and sighed once again. "Fine," I mumble. "Make it quick."

Jack gave off a small smile, looked back at me, and smiled even wider then before.

Awh, he looked so adorable.

Wait, no. I'm mad at him. I shouldn't be saying that.

But yeah, I understand I was overreacting. I knew it was wrong, but I wanted to hear what he would say.

The urge in my body wanted it.

It felt like something irresistible. Something I needed. It was like Novocaine, or Nicotine.

I knew he had to explain one way or another and it was going to be now.

Jack looked up from his feet, looking at me with hope in his eyes. "What is it, Jack?" I asked, annoyance in my voice.

"Let me explain.." Jack pleads. "Sure, go ahead." I give in and decided to listen to what he had to say.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything, I was being stupid. I was shocked. I was amazed that you liked me. I couldn't say anything, I was speechless. I was stuck so I just left," Jack stopped for a breath before continuing.

"So, I want to tell you that I fell in love with you when we first met. You probably don't want me anymore so I'll just go." Jack turned around and started walking back around the apartment.

"Wait, Jack. I-i love you too," I choked up on my own words. "I'm sorry I ran away."

"It's okay, just please don't do it again. I love you." Jack grabbed my hand and pulled me with him to the front of the building.