California

I stood in the door frame watching Jack pack his suitcases. "Jack, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Well, I'm going to LA," Jack responds, throwing a t-shirt inside. "I'm collabing with some of my YouTube friends!" He explains, a smile on his face.

Oh," I sigh out. "What's wrong, Bear? Would you not want me to go?" Jack asked, walking over to the closet. He grabs out a hanger with another shirt on it, and puts it in his suitcase.

"No." I mumble, tugging at my lip. Jack turns towards me and crosses is arms in front of his chest. "Yeah you do," Jack smirks at me.

"Just fly to LA, you're a ghost aren't you?" He leans over the bed, clipping his suitcase closed. "I'm not a ghost!" I say straight faced.

"Yeah ye' are," Jack retorts back at me. "Don't deny it."

I roll my eyes at him and float over to the bed. "Fine, I'll "transport" there if you'd like." I say sarcastically, quoting the word 'transport' in the process.

Jack chuckles and continues with whatever he was doing.

*Time Skip*
I made myself transparent so no one would be able to see me. I causally trailed behind Jack as he went to go claim his baggage.

I sighed and continued to follow him. "Bear, don't worry. we're almost at the exit." Jack whispered lowly to himself, in hopes of me hearing; which I did.

I wasn't quite sure if this was a good idea. I mean, going to LA? With Sean? What will I do?

I wouldn't just show myself to his friends and have them think Jack is some sort of psychic who could see dead people.

Maybe this was good for me? I'm able to explore and have time to think about him. The whole situation I was in.

"Bear, Matthias and Amanda are here to pick me up." Jack whispered lowly again, putting his bags in the trunk.

I sighed and phased through the car doors, placing myself on the other side of Jack.