Flying

I floated in the corner watching Jack film his YouTube video. He was playing Happy Wheels which seemed like a real fun game.

"SPEEEED IS KEEEEEEY!!!" Jack shouts, laughing as his character Steve fell into spikes. I giggle quietly so that he couldn't hear me.

I made myself more transparent since I was in the view of the camera. It was easy to see a weird floating object in the background.

His viewers could easily tell him, "Jack! There's a ghost in your house!"

Jack finished the level he was at and chose another one. "SCREW YOU BILLY!" Jack shouts out again, laughs pouring from his mouth.

"Highfives all 'round," Jack says into his microphone. "And I will see all you dudes in the next VIDOOO!" Jack says his outro, stopping the camera of recording.

Jack takes his headphones off, and turns around. "Bear?" Jack calls out. "Over here!" I call out. He looks around, not seeing me anyway.

I turned myself into a pale white and teleport in front of Jack. "Boo!" I scream, giggles taking over my mouth.

"What the fuck!" Jack laughs out, backing up into his desk chair. I float up to the ceiling laughing my ass off.

"Don't do that!" Jack pouts his bottom lip out. I devilishly grin at him, my finger tips hitting each other.

I phased through his recording room and went over to the balcony. "Watch." I say, opening the balcony door.

I step through it and float above the concrete. Jack walks closer to the door, a confused look on his face.

I phase back through the door and go behind him. I place my hands under his arms, and pick him up a bit off the ground.

I could feel him tense under me, but it soon went away when I put him back on the ground.

"Like this," I whisper in his ear and in a swift movement we're outside. "Bear! Put me down!" Jack screams, face becoming white.

"I don't like heights!" Jack yelps in fear.

"Just enjoy it, trust me. It'll be fun." I coo in his ear and continue to fly above the buildings.