Nicknames

"Y/n?" Jack shouted my name, moving his head back and forth. "In here!" I shouted back, my body resting on the ceiling in the living room.

"We need nicknames," Jack said confidentiality, his eyes never leaving mine.

"I could give you one, and you could me?" Jack asked, almost making it sound like a question.

"Sure." I shrug. I came down from the celling and stood right in front of him. "What'd you like?" Jack asked me, rubbing his chin as if he was thinking hard.

"I don't know." I shrug again. "Um, what do you like?" Jack asks stepping into the kitchen. "You." I mumble.

"What?"

"Nothing, alright how about.. Bear?" He verifies it first by me. "Sure," I shrug again. "And for you- no nickname." I chuckle at him.

"What's wrong Bear?" Jack questions me again.

He's been getting real fucking annoying with the questions. I didn't want to say anything because i'll pop his little temper bubble.

"Nothing." I mumble again, but loud enough for him to hear me. I phase through the kitchen wall so that I could go to the living room.

"Bear, if something is bothering you then you need to tell me." Jack says, concern and worry building up in his eyes.

I wasn't going to tell him what was really bothering me. Was I? Straight forward going to tell him that I liked him.

Maybe it was true? I don't know. It's just i'm a ghost who could float and phase through walls, when he is a human who has skin and can't float.

He is an actual human being. I was before I passed away but that's beside the fact.

I don't want to lie to him, that's not right to do. He looks at me like I mean something to him.

"Just tired," I play a fake yawn. "I'm gonna go sleep on the ceiling." I fake yawn again.

"No, this time you're coming with me." Jack says, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards his bedroom.