Happy

It's now been 3 months that I've been with Jack and its been..

Amazing.

Now that I think about it I was glad that I didn't just walk away from him.

Maybe it was wrong to love a human when you're just something that floats in the air. Sure, it's going to be hard to do anything really physical.

I do make myself turn a pale white, which I'm guessing let's him at least touch me, or grab me.

But, on the good side, we did move. We moved to the U.S. instead of staying in Ireland.

Jack decided it was finally time to move, and plus he was by most of his YouTube friends.

I have meet Markiplier and Matthias. They accepted me and was totally okay with me. Even if Jack loved me.

Currently Jack was recording a game for his, still continuing, YouTube channel.

He still does the yelling, and the cursing but that's what makes his YouTube videos entertaining.

It was his comments towards the game.

Now, as for me. I really didn't do anything. I couldn't get a job and I couldn't work anywhere.

Jack was fine with it, I wasn't. I felt bad that he was the only one working. But he said it was perfectly fine with him.

It was a normal life we had. Even if I was a spirit.

Jack did have a bunch of pictures and stuff up of me around the house. He simply took it from my family.

They didn't care. They didn't even notice I was in the hospital, or even got in a car crash.

Every once in a while, I would go and check on them. Only one picture of me was up; but that honestly didn't bother me one bit.

Overall, Jack and I created great memories over the year.

Maybe when he passes away, we'll be able to say those 3 words while I'm in his arms.

I love you.