Explaining

"How did you die?" He asks me, keeping his gaze on me. "Well," I hesitate before speaking again. "You." I whisper to myself. I look up and float towards the celling.

"What?" Jack looks up towards me. He tries to grab my hand but failed. I floated towards the kitchen and floated above the counter.

Jack gets off the couch, running towards me. His face looked worried and scared.

Did I scare him? I couldn't recall of me doing anything.

"Please y/n, explain to me again," Jack begs me. He walks over to me and grabs my hands.

God did he look adorable begging me like that.

Wait, the hell did I say? Okay you're fine. It's just a phase.

"Alright fine." I cave in. I sit on the counter, my arms crossed over my chest staring intently at Jack.

"It was a rainy day here in Ireland and I was walking down the sidewalk," I pause for a second. Jack gestures his hands in the air wanting me to continue.

"And I saw you walking down the crosswalk. A truck zoomed out of the corner, so unconsciously I ran and pushed you out if the way. The truck slammed my body; throwing me pretty far. And yeah that's how I passed. Saving you." I explain to him.

His eyes never left me. Jack listened to exactly what I was saying. "I made you die?" Jack questions, sounding heartbroken and his voice cracking.

"No no no, of course not Sean," I smile. I lean over and wrap my arms around him. Even though I was transparent I could still feel people; it's just that they can't really feel me that good.

"No. It's my fault I made you die," he frowns at me, still keeping his grip on me; without letting go.

"You didn't Sean, I promise." I whisper in his ear. He looks up so that his eyes are level with mine. "I'm sorry, y/n," Jack looks down towards the floor. "I'm sorry I took your life."