Boo!

The man walked into the kitchen, not oblivious of the cabinet yet. He went to the fridge and pulled out some water.

He made his way to the cabinet when he reached in the air. He looked up, noticing now that it was open.

I watched what he was doing, he clearly didn't notice it was open.

I need to make something more noticeable for him.

I floated towards the small living room in his apartment. Why not do something that'll make some noise at least?

I went over to the bathroom and placed my hand on the doorknob. I quickly opened it trying to not make a sound.

Then with all of the force I had, I slammed it shut. The Irishman gasped and turned around, a confused look plastered on his face.

He shrugged. I roll my eyes at his response and glanced around for something else. I mind as well try another door.

The sun was setting which made a better scenario for me. I made my way to his bedroom door; giving him one look back.

Once again, I placed my hand on the doorknob and slammed it shut. This time it was louder which was what I wanted.

I was getting pretty aggravated at myself. There seemed nothing could make him inspect it. I'll just wait until it's dark out.

The only way for me to get his attention was for me to scare him. I know that's bad, well at least for me.

The sun dropped down pretty quickly. Soon enough it was 1:00 am and I had my chance.

I watched what he was doing on his laptop; doing some YouTube stuff. He sighs and takes his headphones off.

Pushing his chair in, the man makes his way to the bathroom, opening the door.

This was perfect.

I floated towards the door and stood in front of it. I lifted my arms up, and pushed it open.

The man yelled and jumped up from the toilet, slamming the bathroom door and locking himself in there.