Searching

I was gone.

I was somewhere else.

I wasn't with Jack anymore.

After I told him I liked him, I just left. That might've been rude without telling him, but it was gnawing at me.

I couldn't stay at his house anymore after I told him I liked him.

My instinct was obviously wrong. It had this great idea that if I told Jack, he would say the same thing to me.

Bullshit.

I was mostly beating myself up to. I knew it was a bad idea, but the guilt of not telling him was gnawing my insides.

I had no where to go either; but it doesn't seem like that matters since I was invisible to people. Only if I made myself visible.

Jack really didn't even say anything when I told him. He just looked at me as if I was some blank space sitting on his bed.

That was one thing I didn't understand. The other thing that I was confusing myself about was why would I just leave?

Why would I just leave? Would Jack notice? Would he even care?

He probably thinks I'm psycho for liking a human.

That's the past though. What I needed to focus on mostly was what I was going to do.

I couldn't get a job, I couldn't even "live" anywhere; unless it was me just being a ghost and so called "haunting them".

Honestly, I didn't give a fuck. I wasn't human, I shouldn't be fucking attached to Jack.

Okay, I know I shouldn't care, but the only thing I really care about is Jack.

After being with Jack for a few months, I became attached to him.

Like, when some girls get a boyfriend and they end up bugging the shit out of them? Yeah, that's what it was like.

I was in the back of the apartment complex. I was just sitting on the ground and was clearly visible to anyone that saw me.

"Y/n?" I heard that one voice come around the corner.

But before I had time to escape, he held onto my arm.