Guessing

"Ooh! Y/n guess what!?" Jack shouts from another room. I hear shuffling and something big being pushed down.

"What?" I float up and peak my head around the kitchen walls. I phase through the kitchen wall since there's no point for me to use the walkway.

I phase through the bathroom wall, leading me into the bedroom. There I see Jack holding something behind his back.

"What is that now?" I laugh, crossing my arms across my chest. "Guess!" Jack flashes me his gorgeous smile.

Did I just call him gorgeous? Practically handsome on my part.

"Tell me!" I whine, a small smile cracking on my face.

"No."

"Oh c'mon Jack, just tell me!" I whine at him, sticking my bottom lip out. "No! You have to guess!" Jack laughs out, moving his hands.

I playfully groan at him and turn my body around. I phase through the wall, placing myself on the couch.

I see Jack run out of his bedroom, a smile plastered on his face. "Don't be butthurt, y/n!" He exclaims, his hands still behind his back.

I look up at him, my eyes focusing on his facial features. My eyes roam his face; from his bright, ocean blue eyes to the stubble on his chin and Hus upper lip.

"Y/n?" Jack whispers towards me. He puts his "surprise" down under something. He then presumes to wave his hands in the air trying to snap me out of it.

Jack walks up to me, places his hands on my shoulders and shakes my ghostly figure.

I flick my eyes off of him and look at his hands. "You okay?" Jack asks, patting me on the back.

He places himself next to me and grabs the blanket.  "Do you really wanna see the surprise?" Jack questions, a smile still on his face.

I nod my head, a goofy grin on my mouth. He pulls the blanket up to revel..

A picture frame?

Well, guess I'm going to have to figure this one out.