Chapter Three

Chapter Three

OMG over 100 reads in 1 day! Like dying, I love you all so much!

This ones dedicated to Krissy, because she is Lucy in this story. 

Love you all, keep reading, this ones interesting!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Guys, lets do something!” I screamed in a fit of boredom at the girls while my head hung off of the side of the bed at Amandas house. I cant say house, its more like a mansion!

“Why don’t we invited the Boyz over?” Amanda suggested.

“The ICONic Boyz?” that qualified for a few ‘duh’ looks shot in my direction.

All of the girls loved the idea and were chatting about what they would do. I was the only one who didn’t give a solid answer yet, and soon all of them were looking at me.

“They live like half an hour away guys, what makes you think they would come all this way just to see us?”

“The fact that we texted all of them and they said they would come…” Sammi said. Sometimes I really  hate my best friend.

“FINE” I grunted. All the girls cheered and hugged me.

All I know is that I need to get Madison to like me to get my mind off my feelings for Nick.

What feelings? You hate him.

No you don’t Lelo! You love him and have for the last three years!

You don’t love him, that jerk hurt you!

Yes you do! Why wouldn’t you kiss any boy for three years if you didn’t love Nick?

I was in a mental battle when I heard the doorbell ring. I jumped up and walked downstairs to see 7 adorable boys standing in the living room.

“what are we gonna do?” Vinny said. Wait...VINNY?

“OHMYGOD YOUR VINNY CASTRONOVO”

“OHMYGOD YOUR LELO SANTIAGO” He retorted, making me laugh.

“wait, how do you know my name?”

“this boy over here wont stop taking about you!” he pointed his finger at Madison who was trying to hide a blush. I walked over and poked him in the stomach a few times, making him giggle and twist his body awkwardly.

“I cant stop thinking about him either” I whispered into Madison's ear, pulling away to see a brilliant, lop-sided grin across his face.

“Nick baby!” Lucy screamed and ran to jump into his arms, consequently knocking me into the arms of Madison.

"Geez Lo, if you wanted to be this close to me, you could've just asked. You didn't have to create this whole scene" The flirty, cheesy Madison came back quickly and he assumed that the whole 'falling into his arms' thing was my-doing.

"I-I didn't-" I stuttered awkwardly as I released myself from his embrace.