Chapter Fourteen

Okay so fuck I just watched the insta video of Nick singing and it gave me mad feels.

Here we go

---

"Can we go back to your house?" I whispered in Nick's ear while at Sammi's.

"Of course, baby" he smiled at me and we said our goodbyes to our friends. I saw the look Maria and Nick have each other.

Maybe I was being paranoid, but it looked to me like they were guilty of something.

"So you're sleeping at Nick's tonight.?I don't quite know how my parents are gonna handle that news" Sammi said to me. If her parents knew, my parents would know that I slept over my boyfriend's house in a matter of seconds.

"Tell them I'm sleeping at Amanda's. Please?" I pleaded her, my hands in the begging position.

"Fine. But only because I like you two together so much" I hugged her and Nick and I left.

"Where are your parents? Last time I saw him, your Dad wasn't all too happy with my existence" I said and laughed dryly.

"Oh, both of them are out of town for the weekend" he said and then looked down at me, "he will warm up to you I promise. I mean, who couldn't love you?" He smiled and I couldn't take it. We stopped walking towards his house and I just stared at him.

"You're perfect" I said as I traced his jawline with my thumb, taking the moment to take in the perfection of this boy before me.

All thoughts about Madison and my confusion just melted away. When I was face to face with Nick like this, I knew he was the one I wanted to be with.

"I'm really not Lelo" he said and before I could ask why it started pouring down rain.

Nick grabbed my hand and the two of us ran through the rain for a good while before finally getting to Nick's.

"Here babe, dry off" he tossed me a towel from the bathroom once we got in the house.

Wrapped my hair in the towel and assented to Nick's room. The door was wide open and I could see him changing his shirt. I admired his amazingly toned upper body as I snuck across the room and wrapped my arms around his waist.

I began to kiss his neck, making him shudder and moan. I smiled, feeling proud of the effect that I had on him, and turned him around to face me.

I kissed him, realizing how much I truly missed the way our lips molded together and how great it felt to be this close to him.

I ran my hands down his torso, stopping at his belt buckle. I began to fiddle with it, refusing to break the kiss.

Right as I got the belt undone, Nick's hand flew down to both of mine. Ripping them off of him.

"Lelo, stop" broke the kiss and looked me in the eye, "I can't do this" he sighed and walked over to his bed and sat down.

"Why? Is it because I'm not good enough for you, shit, do I not turn you on?" I started pacing, thinking of all the horrible possibilities.

I looked at Nick, his eyes clouding with tears, and wasn't expecting to hear the worst possibility of all.

"No! It's because I fucking cheated you Lelo!" He screamed at first, letting tears freely flow down his cheeks.

Then his voice turned into a barely audible whisper,

"I cheated on you"