Chapter Six

*2 DAYS LATER*

{Lelos POV}

I honestly cant believe how stupid I am. Falling BACK in love with Nick, the person who called me fat and ugly, and leaving Madison, who called me beautiful and amazing, in the dust.

“Lelo, I want to ask you something…” Madison spoke to me while we were walking out of ICON after another hard day of practice.

“Yeah Mad?”

“You have to promise you will tell the truth” He looked like he really needed to know something, so I just nodded yes.

“Do you still like Nick?” My heart leaped at the sound of his name. I thought Madison was a good enough friend, so I decided to tell him a secret I have been harboring for the last three years.

“No..” I started.

“You can trust me Lelo” Madison said back.

“I don’t like him. I love him” I looked into Madison's eyes, which were now only showing hurt and pure compassion. It confused me slightly as a single tear rolled down my face.

“Why are you crying Lelo?” he asked, genuinely concerned, as he rubbed it off with his thumb.

“Because no matter how much I change ill still be ‘fat chick’ to him” I whispered, but he heard it and held my hand in his, rubbing it with his thumb as he looked at me.

“And you wanna know what makes it worse Mad? I told him I loved him, and he didn’t even say anything back! Its been two days and he hasn’t said a single word!” I facepalmed, crying my last 3 years of hurt for him out.

“Lelo, I have to tell you something” I looked up at him, barely able to see through the tears.

He started to talk but was cut off by Lucy, Josaline and Sammi running over.

“Whats wrong? What did he do to you? MADISON!” Lucy screamed at him while Sammi and Josaline tried to comfort me.

“He didn’t do anything guys. Im just upset for…unexplainable reasons” I said looking up at Lucy, not having the will to tell her I was in love with her boyfriend.

“Nick?” Sammi whispered in my ear. I swear, that girl can read me like a book. I just nodded.

“I know something that will cheer you up!!!” Josaline screamed. Gosh, shes such a happy person, it sometimes gets annoying.

“What?!” I said trying to mimic her enthusiasm.

“Everyone is coming over to my house for a HORROR MOVIE MARATHON!!!” that girl and her scary movies. They are like her crack.

“oh I see! So you can cuddle with Louis at the scary parts right?” Sammi said back. Josaline’s face was priceless.

“I DON’T NEED NO MAN!” She screamed as she turned around, and smashed right into Louis. I couldn’t contain the laughter anymore so Madison, the girls and I were all laughing like a bunch of hyenas.

“Uh, sorry Josaline” Louis said, obviously embarrassed.

“No, it was my fault, sorry bro” She said and did some sort of man-hug with him. She must be REALLY nervous, because when she is, she starts acting like a dude. Louis looked like a lost puppy, thrown off-guard by her actions.

“Well, I wanna go watch some horror movies so let us get a move on!” Sammi said, pulling Lucy and I by the wrists.

“Sorry, guys, can’t go, dentist appointment” Lucy said and she pushed free of Sammis grasp and climbed into her mom’s car.