My Ability to Lie is Gradually Decreasing

It was official I was a horrible human being. I had managed to get Abel naked and in my bed, but he'd saved my virginity by passing out while I still had my pants on. Then I typed until I ran out of material around 4 in the morning and slid into bed next to him, but not before dripping a few drops of the strawberry vodka left in the cup onto the sheet and removing the remainder of my clothes.

Let's not forget the 'used condom' in the nearby trash bin, which was really just a baking soda and water mixture in a condom.

I was amazed that I'd even managed to fall asleep that night. All the same, I'd woken up feeling his warmth of his chest against my back and his toned arm loosely draped over the curve of my midsection.

He'd woken with a mild hangover and shuffled to the bathroom. When he reentered the room more awake and sober he noticed several things; his nudity, my likelihood of being naked under the sheet covering me, and that he'd spent the night in bed with me.

"Evelyn?" There was a show of me rolling over as I stretched out my limbs before I sat up, 'noticed my lack of clothing', and proceeded to cover myself shyly.

The last part wasn't faked. I was usually modest. The striking pain in my chest for lying to him this severely didn't let me give him the most minuscule of glances.

"Evelyn, did we?"

"Could you leave so I can get dressed? You should put clothes on too." I muttered as I stood up and took the sheet with us so he'd see the 'evidence' on the sheet that I'd need to replace.

He robotically slipped his pants back on before leaving the room, probably to think of what to say. On his way to the door, he spotted the other evidence in the trash.

If I had forgotten to do that, he'd have worried about me getting pregnant. Not something further I needed to hate myself for.

Once he left the room, I got dressed and held back tears. If I didn't actually consider him the type of guy that really wouldn't take advantage of a drunken girl, I wouldn't feel nearly as bad.

So, when he came back into the room, I told him that I had pushed it.

"I can't even remember any of it." I blushed furiously at his confession.

"That doesn't mean it didn't happen. Want coffee?" Abel only stared at me.

"What?" He stepped closer to me and I shrunk away from him slightly.

"Do you remember any of it? Was I, at least, gentle with you?" There I was trapped between Abel and the coffee machine; alone in the house and he wanted to know if he was, at least, easy on me during my 'first time'. I swallowed and tried to control my breathing and concentrate on something I would say.

"Of course, you were. You know, as gentle as a guy can be during a girl's first time." My sputtering seemed to convince him but he shook his head.

"I'm not okay with this." Fear lit its way through my being as I backed up more towards the machine I had barely touched yet.

"What?" This wasn't how it was supposed to go.

"I want to remember." He clarified, and I searched my mind desperately for a way to make him back off.

"I put it in my story." I blurted and he stood back with his brows raised.

"Right after?"

"N-no, I had to take a break before." There was a gleam in his eye before he left the room to read the story. Hopefully, that would tie him over forever and he'd leave, get his money, and I'd never see him again.