Just another Eye Opening Day

A swing of Deja Vu hit me when I opened my eyes and I saw him snoozing, every once in awhile letting out a snore. Actually, the only nostalgic part was our level of nakedness and how we were both in the same bed.

I had slept unusually well for my first night away from home in awhile, let alone with a guy.

He's imprisoned me like a koala bear in his sleep and I have to catch myself worrying if he'll wake up with a dead arm. His head is resting on my chest and I take in the feeling of his bare skin against mine, unable to bypass how right it feels to be like this with him.

Last night enters my memory and I can only sigh and resist the urge to pet his hair, afraid the motion will wake him. Then my stomach betrays my hunger for edible food in the form of a loud and drawn out grumble, causing me to freeze and look at Abel.

He hadn't stirred and I breathed a sigh of relief, absentmindedly pulling him closer. When my stomach growled again he snuggled into my breasts in his sleep.

I would have killed him if he had done that while a part of the waking world.

'Last night you didn't seem to mind what he did.' Rivka giggled and I blushed furiously as my I fully remember the feeling of my first orgasm.

'And that had only been one. Now we know you're part of the 'can cum' and 'quick to cum' groups.' She winked. Goodness, she was unusually chipper this morning.

"Abel, it's time to wake up now. You're doing things in your sleep that make me feel uncomfortable."

"Five more minutes. I've been without my bed for the longest time and you make it so much better because you're so soft." If he hadn't been holding me when he gave a quick lick across my nipple, I'd have shot through his ceiling.

How was it possible that I felt that all the way to my core? I stared at him incredulously.

"You can sleep as long as you want just free me from your death hold on my body and stop teasing me." Since he was now conscious, I felt the urge to do more than play with his mess of curls but chose to struggle out of his bed to get some clothes on.

The cold air attacked my exposed flesh and I gasped a little before ducking back under the covers and cuddling up to him.

"Something wrong, Evie?" The smirk in his voice was easy to hear even though I couldn't see his face.

"I forgot it was winter and had a rude awakening." I shivered, discounting his chuckle as he hugged me to him.

Then an idea struck me and I beamed, swimming under the blanket until I made it to the other side. The clothes I'd changed into yesterday were barely worn and sitting idle outside of my case so I plucked them up and dragged them on. With them protecting me from the early morning bite, I dug out a pair of socks and new panties...Abel had made me soak through the other pair last night.

"I'm going to take a shower."

"Mmkay. Turn it left for hot water and did you bring your own shower products?"

"No, I just figured I'd use yours." He rustled in his blanket and sat up, his erection obvious under his jeans but he was either unaware of it or didn't care.

That must be what they call morning wood.

"As long as you don't mind smelling like a guy, go ahead. I'll get up in a few and make coffee. Sound good?" With a muffled thump he fell back onto his bad.

"Sounds divine, Abel," I answered with a purr, smirking when his jeans twitched.

"Be sure to lock the door." Abel called after me and I suppressed a giggle, noticing the temperature difference from one room to another. Not including his bed, his room was crisp compared to the rest of his house.