Act

Lauren's POV

Here I am talking to my friends when I heard screamings from the hallway. They all gathered, specially those flirty girls. I guess Y/N's gang has arrived great!

"Hey you!" She said pointing at my direction.

"Me?" I pointed myself.

She chuckled, and walk closer to me and grab my hand bringing me to the court.

Y/N leaned in, I thought she will kiss me but instead she whispered. Phew!

"I need you to act like my girlfriend." She said

I looked at her confused and shook my head.

"No, I don't want." I said while walking away but she quickly grab my arm.

"Please?" She pleased

Did she really pleaded at me? Y/N the Badass is pleasing me to act like her girlfriend?

"Nooooope!" I said and ran away .

I went to my first class and sat next to Dinah and Camila. Luckily our teacher hasn't arrived yet.

"What did Y/N told you? Huh?" Dinah asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yeah, what did she told you Lo?" Camila asked while laughing. I groaned.

"Stooop! She asked me if I can act like her girlfriend, okay?" I told them and they made an 'o' shape.

"What for?" They both asked.

"I don't know, she didn't told me." I answered.

"And what did you say? Did you agreed? Did you say yes?" Dinah asked again.

"I turn down her offer"

They both looked at each other with wide eyes.

"What?!" I asked.

"You turn down the badass Lauren, every girls are dying for Y/N's attention, but she asked you to act like her girlfriend and you rejected that. You're different." Camila said.

""I don't care Camz, I don't need her attention." I roll my eyes and sat properly.

The next day everyone went to the car park because someone is going to jump on a building. So being curious I am, I dragged Dinah with me and went to the car park.

"She's here!" I was shocked when I saw Y/N on the top of the building with a placard of 'Will You Be My Girlfriend?' This girl can take a no. Ughh.

"Laur, just say yes." Dinah said.

I think for a second, it just an act nothing to worry about.

I take a deep breath and say 'okay'

Everyone on the car park, clapped and Y/N went to me and hugged me.

"Thank You." She whispered.

"No, problem."

"But why though?" I asked her

"I want to make my ex girlfriend jealous." She answered.

"Oh" is all i can say.

"Let's go!" She intertwined our hands and walked away, I looked at Dinah and she just nodded.

We were walking to the hallway and everyone is giving me a death glare. Why did I agree to this, i thought to myself.

Y/N snaked her arms to my waist and just smiled.

"She's here" she whispered to me. "My ex"

I looked at the side of the court and I see Kendall, oh that's her ex. Y/N hold my hand and kissed it and her ex looked at us cock an eye brow.

The bell rangs and Y/N walk with me to my class. Y/N's gang went to my sit and told me something.

"Y/N is a different person, she'll do anything for her love ones. She loves too much, Y/N did everything for Kendall but that girl just broke my friends heart. You're a part of her plan LauLauren, i think she still love Kendall that's why she asked you to act like her girlfriend." Justin told me.

I nodded and think of Y/N. She's not a really bad person.

It's sunday now, it's been 2 months since I agree of being Y/N's 'girlfriend'. 2 months and I'm falling for Y/N she showed me the real Y/N not the bad ass.

"Hey we're here" she said while smiling at me opening the car door for me.

I smiled back and walked out to the car.

We reached the bar, and she teached me how to play a pool. She press her front in my back and told me the direction, here's the butterflies again. I was snapped out when Y/N whispered to me.

"Kendall is here, play it cool" she whispered.

Kendall? Again? I'm tired of this, I don't want to act Y/N's girlfriend because I needed to. I'm falling for her can't she see? I walked out from the bar and cry. When I felt someone grab my arm.

"Where are you going?" She asked worriedly.

"I can't act now Y/N! We need to end this acting!" I answered while I sobbed.

She hugged me tightly, this , this feeling being in her arms. I love it I feel safe.

"Why? Lo? Did I do something wrong?" She asked again while rubbing my back.

I sobbed for a seconds before I answered.

"You did nothing wrong Y/N" i said.

She looked at me directly to my eyes while caressing my cheek.

"Then, what is it Lauren?"

I can't take it anymore, I need to tell her.

"I can't act because, because-" she cut me

"Because what Lauren?" She asked.

"BECAUSE I'M FALLING FOR YOU! THISACT OF BEING YOUR GIRLFRIEND I WANT IT TO BE REAL! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU NOW!" I shoutes while crying.

"Don't you think, I'm falling for you too? I don't want to end this" she pointed to us. "Because I'm in love with you too Lauren, this past 2 months, you showed me how beautiful your soul is and your life. I want us now to be real. I don't want you to let go now" she said and her tears fell down.

She caress my cheek and leaned in, I closed my eyes as I felt her lips on mine. She kissed me with so much love and passion, and I reciprocated the kissed. Because of the lack of oxygen we pulled away.

"Lauren?" She said

"Yes?" I looked at her

"Will you be my real girlfriend?" She asked me, I smiled and kissed her again.

Who thought, this act will be real?