Spell (Part 2)

Lauren's POV

Did she just asked me on a date?!?! oh my god!! Calm down Lauren it's just Y/N, wtf how can I calm myself ?! It's fucking Y/N Y/L/N the hottest basketball player in the school! Okay I think I overreacted because all the people on the hall way are looking at me.

I quickly ran to my friend Lucy and Keana.

"Girls, guess what." I smiled widely

"Oh hey, hello to you too Laur." Lucy said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at them. "Just guess, idiots." I said.

"you've got an A+ on math?" Keana guessed. I shook my head and looked at Lucy and she's laughing on Keeks.

"Keana! Are you dumb ?ofc she will A+ in every class Lauren is smart asf.  the reall guess is she 'talked' with Y/N again." Lucy explained to Keana and looked at me.

"Well it's just not a "talk" she asked me on a date!!!" I squeal.

Both of their jaw dropped when I said that. Keana and Lucy shook me and feel my forehead. "Date?!"

I nod and smiled widely. "Well she asked me if i'm free tomorrow, that's a date right?"

"Lo, i'm happy for you but I don't think it's a date, I mean-" Lucy cut off Keana "If she 'like' you she'll date you since freshmen, Don't you see? She's just talking to you because you're doing all her essays and homeworks? We are not downing you Laur, but you need to wake up and see what she's doing to you." Lucy finished.

"I don't think so, Y/N is a nice person." I argued. They both groaned.

"Fine, it's a date okay? But if we are right about what we just said, we're going to kick her ass for using you." Lucy said.

"Okay." I said and hugged them, they hugged back. 

"Now, let's go home and watch Dory!" Keana shouted and we laughed at her. We went home and watched. 'I hope I'm right.' I thought to myself and went back watching with these two idiots.

A/N: Aye aye aye!! We have no classes tomorrow , I might just update again! Here's the part two loves sorry if this is short :))