Neighbors (Part 2)

Y/N's POV

It's two in the afternoon. My parents aren't home because of their business and my brother is with her girlfriend, so I decided to play basketball outside.

While playing basketball someone shouted.

"Hey there sexy" a girl walked closer to me.

"I'm Lucy and you're Y/N right?" she said and offered her hand for a shake hands. I gladly accept it and looked at her up and down.

I smiled at her.

"Yeah, Nice to meet you Lucy." I said and I noticed that she's with Lauren our neighbor. "and you too Jauregui." I shouted for her to notice me and she gave me a smile.

That smile, she's so beautiful. You see I have a crush on Lauren but I know she will never feel the same way because I'm treating her like a shit, more like I'm an "asshole" to her as she called me.

Lucy and I talked for a while and she asked me for my number and I gave it to her. She said goodbye and told me that she'll text me.

After that I went upstairs and changed my clothes since it was all sweat. I decided to watch netflix when suddenly my phone ring. An unknown number messaged me.

I guess this is Lucy since she's the one I gave my number earlier.

Me: Hello, Lucy?

Unknown Number: It's not Lucy actually, It's Lauren.

I immediately changed her name.

I can tell she's rolling her eyes right now. 

Me: I see, and you love texting me

Me: Hey! I was just kidding, I'm sorry.

After a minute she's still doesn't make a response, so I texted her again.

Me: Jauregui!

Me: Hey! it was a joke

Me: Babe, Princess comeback.

Me: I will stop being an asshole to you, just text back. pls

I guess the last message changed her mind since she replied back.

Me: Yuup!

Me: YAAAY!

Me: btw are you free tomorrow?

Me: maybe we can have coffee and make up since I've been an asshole to you.

Me: mhm, maybe 3pm is that cool?

I looked at the clock and noticed that it's already 10pm.

Me: Hey Lauren, it was nice talking to you and I'm really sorry for being asshole. I didn't noticed that it's already 10 pm, you're probably going to sleep now. Good night and don't forget tomorrow.

I smiled at her text and turn off my phone. Tomorrow is a great day! Can't wait.